Lombax Warrior
131 posts

Re: Matchmaking in Uncharted 3

Nov 28, 2012

Today, after the new Lab was introduced, I didn't get a single DLC map to vote, just Default ones. -_-

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 51 of 65 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Nov 28, 2012

X-Offender wrote:

Today, after the new Lab was introduced, I didn't get a single DLC map to vote, just Default ones. -_-

Either you were extremely unlucky or ND switched the DLC priority to a map pack you didn't own.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 52 of 65 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Nov 28, 2012

I wanted this, like... years ago in UC2.

Can you guys make the similar change to that game?

Message 53 of 65 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14228 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Sorry.. But after playing a while tonight.. I'm not seeing any change at all.

It appears to match one or two people by connection of sorts then fills the gaps with the laggiest people on planet earth.

I know the whole thing says "Online game experience may change" Shouldn't it be reworded to "Online game experience may become unplayable after we tamper with a working formula for no reason at all"

Message 54 of 65 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

X-Offender wrote:

Either you were extremely unlucky or ND switched the DLC priority to a map pack you didn't own.

I don't have FB map pack 2. Anyone constantly getting any of those maps?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 55 of 65 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
698 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

Ok Eric. If ping and geo-location is weighed heavely. Then why is it I still get dropped in lobbys with mexicans, germans, and asians? 

I know for goddam sure I'm no where close to mexico, germany, japan, or china. So why is it that I'm forced to play with them country's?

I work graveyards and play between 9am-2pm. And I know I'm not the ONLY american playing this game at that time. So why can't I find 9 others just like me? I know the player pool isn't that scarce on people. Or at lest 9 other people thats closer so my game won't be so **bleep** laggy.

I want to play this game all day everyday but this lag forces me to play blackops2 untill I get tired of that games lag, then go back to UC2 untill I get tired of that games lag, then I go back to UC3 for a few games untill I rage from the lag, then I play assassins creed 3 untill I find out how much I suck at that game and then I go to bed.

I'd much rather play UC3 and have a good experince while I play it lag free. Then bounce between so many games because they lag so hard for the hours I play.

It's like I'm the only person that works graveyards. And being a company you should know not EVERYBODY is awake that games during USA's primetime.

My youtube channel ->

Now with Max Payne 3. Check it out.

Now on xbox live playing gears 3. GT Thumb Tac Zack. Hit me up.
Message 56 of 65 (205 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Lenown wrote:

Ok Eric. If ping and geo-location is weighed heavely. Then why is it I still get dropped in lobbys with mexicans, germans, and asians? 

I know for goddam sure I'm no where close to mexico, germany, japan, or china. So why is it that I'm forced to play with them country's?

That's because ND still factors in levels and legacies:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Lag-Is-At-It-s-All-Time-High/m-...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 57 of 65 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14228 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Ugh... This level stuff needs to go away already.

How can ND never believe they can do any wrong? This dates back to Uncharted 2...

I forgot to add. How can they believe that when almost every decision is usually the wrong one?

Change it back to how it was. Grow a pair, admit you were wrong, man up and fix your game.

Message 58 of 65 (156 Views)
Lombax Warrior
240 posts

Nov 29, 2012

I still encounter Lag, im not sure what was addressed with this, and for the unbalance match making. Make a better decission on that already! seriously, if you play solo you get paired with the suckie team, if you at least play with one friend, the good players endup in your team Smiley Frustrated i mean im not sure how the game is pulling up the matches, but not everyone has legacy'd and they have a good k/d ratio.

I dont always play, but when I do. I play for hours.

Message 59 of 65 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4354 posts

Nov 29, 2012
NOOOOOOOOOOO-
Message 60 of 65 (257 Views)
0 Likes