Dec 15 2012
By: estillz96 First Son 4 posts

Map Selection

3 replies 152 views Edited Dec 15, 2012

Today I was playing Uc3. When I remembered an awesome map called cave. I played for around 2 hours and I didn't get it once. What I'm suggesting, is that ND add a feature that lets you pick your desired map of choice. You can do this for split screen, now all they need to do is, implement it into multiplayer. It would be a very. very helpful little feature. Do you guys agree or disagree?

Message 1 of 4 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
287 posts

Re: Map Selection

Dec 15, 2012

Cave? No.

Message 2 of 4 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 15, 2012

estillz96 wrote:

Today I was playing Uc3. When I remembered an awesome map called cave. I played for around 2 hours and I didn't get it once. What I'm suggesting, is that ND add a feature that lets you pick your desired map of choice. You can do this for split screen, now all they need to do is, implement it into multiplayer. It would be a very. very helpful little feature. Do you guys agree or disagree?

It's called Custom Game. You cannot always get what you want in matchmaking, because they have a weird map weight system.

Cave is a terrible map though, unless you love blindfire/CQC. To each his own.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 3 of 4 (132 Views)
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2375 posts

Dec 15, 2012
I don't know if this feature would be good for me, I'd only ever play Sanctuary and Yemen and never try anything else. I wouldn't mind however if more of the maps were balanced.
Pepsi
Message 4 of 4 (115 Views)
0 Likes