Aug 25 2012
By: ForcedKin Lombax Warrior 196 posts

Major co-op glitch

9 replies 275 views Edited Aug 25, 2012

Just played London on co-op. One person selected easy and another person selected crushing. It said crushing at the start. Then when we started the game they weren't wearing masks and it said easy when I pressed start, but the difficulty was still crushing and we were getting easy rewards!

Message 1 of 10 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2305 posts

Re: Major co-op glitch

Aug 25, 2012

Was there Crushing health? Crushing enemies? Did you earn more money? If not, then it must've been Easy mode.

Message 2 of 10 (269 Views)
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 25, 2012

Yeah crushing health and when it said we had 9 lives left we all died and it was gameover, so there obviously wasn't 9 left lol. We had easy cash and if we completed hard airport before you would think we could complete easy underground

Message 3 of 10 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2429 posts

Aug 25, 2012

I had something strange too, I found only 1 person when the game started. I voted Crushing and he didn't vote at all. So 1 vote for crushing and 0 votes for the other difficulties. And it starts hard?? How does that make sense? Maybe he didn't unlock Crushing yet but what does that matter? A person that didn't unlock crushing can play Crushing in a custom game with someone else so I don't think thats the reason.

Message 4 of 10 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
699 posts

Aug 25, 2012

when you joined a game with one player the game thinks its smart to respawn you in front of all the enemies ;/

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Message 5 of 10 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
433 posts

Aug 25, 2012
Yeah , I've had this exact same thing happen to me quite a few times. I haven't played adventure much since I got my star, but I thought that you got crushing enemies, health, money and although it says you have 15 lives you don't you get game over after 10. My memory might be wrong about the money, but I defo know that if you complete it it doesn't count towards your star, I was raging the first time that happened . lol
Message 6 of 10 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
433 posts

Aug 25, 2012
I've just re read the OP, and yeah when it's happened to me I definitely had crushing enemies as they had the masks and correct mini bosses etc, it was just when you pressed pause it said easy. And counts as easy on completion. This must have happened to other people cos it happened to me at least six or seven times, it took me a while to check my stats and realise that it wasn't counting .
Message 7 of 10 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Aug 25, 2012

Beelzebean wrote:
I've just re read the OP, and yeah when it's happened to me I definitely had crushing enemies as they had the masks and correct mini bosses etc, it was just when you pressed pause it said easy. And counts as easy on completion. This must have happened to other people cos it happened to me at least six or seven times, it took me a while to check my stats and realise that it wasn't counting .

Thanks. Good to have someone back me up! Surprised it still hasn't been fixed

Message 8 of 10 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
231 posts

Aug 25, 2012

Hielke6991 wrote:

I had something strange too, I found only 1 person when the game started. I voted Crushing and he didn't vote at all. So 1 vote for crushing and 0 votes for the other difficulties. And it starts hard?? How does that make sense? Maybe he didn't unlock Crushing yet but what does that matter? A person that didn't unlock crushing can play Crushing in a custom game with someone else so I don't think thats the reason.

Lol, that's on purpose. At least two players need to vote crushing for you to play on crushing. Not just one.

Message 9 of 10 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Aug 26, 2012
Ths and countless other things are wrong in co op. please ND, dedicate a patch to your co op fans.

Message 10 of 10 (103 Views)
0 Likes