Aug 24 2012
By: Morn_JP Monster Hunter 36 posts

MY friend play with me around 20 match got baned wwww

62 replies 1051 views Edited Aug 24, 2012

AKI2423 is the one who have pure heart. he help my country people do star without ask gift or anything. but he got ban because ply with me........

my friend don't know anything about this.... got ban because play with me around 20 match for boost assassin medal and assasin trophy.  hegot ban because he play with me around 20 match.... you ban people like crazydog.

Please release my friend. he is sadly because don't do anything wrong. just boosth  trophy 20 match with me but got ban

AKI2423 you shouldn't ban him........ before ban someone you should look at purpose to do. someone do boost like crazy for ratio and the top 20 at leaderboard but still alive. my friend boost trophy and cloke with me but got ban....

so funny. you ban people like toy......

Message 1 of 63 (1,051 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Re: MY friend play with me around 20 match got baned wwww

[ Edited ]
Aug 24, 2012
ENLGISH. YOU SPEAK IT, MO$&FU(KER? You deserved a ban, and idk about your friend. If he's innocent, have him appeal to ND. If they find he's not (like they probably did) then he'll stay banned.

Message 2 of 63 (1,045 Views)
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Aug 24, 2012

Your friends got banned for boosting. That's not only wrong, but unfair to everyone who's worked hard to earn the medals/trophies mentioned. Nothing wrong here...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 3 of 63 (1,042 Views)
Wastelander
506 posts

Aug 24, 2012

I would try and help you but the engrish is so unbearable!

Message 4 of 63 (1,037 Views)
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Aug 24, 2012

english isn't my main languge. sorry.. english don't need in my country...

Message 5 of 63 (1,030 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
990 posts

Aug 24, 2012

Morn_JP wrote:

english isn't my main languge. sorry.. english don't need in my country...

I see...

Message 6 of 63 (1,020 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1436 posts

Aug 24, 2012

Seems like you guys were boosting in matches. He should be unbanned soon. Just tell your friend to stay calm and make another account. NaughtyDog can't permanent ban users. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

君たちは試合に後押しされたように思える。彼はすぐに unbanned されるべきである。ただ落ち着いて別のアカウントを作るためにあなたの友人を教えてください。 NaughtyDog は永久的なユーザーの禁止することはできません。

Message 7 of 63 (1,012 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
418 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 24, 2012

Morn_JP wrote:

AKI2423 is the one who has a pure heart. He helps people in my country get their Co-Op star without asking for gifts or anything. But he got banned because he played with me........

My friend doesn't know anything about this.... he was banned because he played with me for about 20 matchs in order to boost the Assassin medal and Assassin trophy.

Please unban my friend. He is sad because he feels he didn't do anything wrong. Just boosted trophies/boosters with me and was banned for it.

AKI2423 you shouldn't ban him........ Before you (ND) ban someone, you should look at the purpose of their actions. Some do boost like crazy for KDR (maybe W/L?) ratio for the top 20 on the leaderboard but still have yet to be banned. My friend boosted trophy and Cloaked with me but got banned....

So funny (sarcastic). You ban people like crazy.

Come on people, it's not hard to read. Cut the guy some slack (regardless his actions) over his language and use your own mental faculties to translate it.

Message 8 of 63 (1,001 Views)
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Aug 24, 2012

^

^

wow....^^  you are good translator. that it !!!

AKI2423 shouldn't got ban. he got ban 500 day because boost trophy and cloak medal with me 20 match

btw ratio i mean kill/death.

Message 9 of 63 (980 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Aug 24, 2012
You just admitted he boosted. The Ban hammer was justified.

Message 10 of 63 (969 Views)