Keyblade Wielder
6811 posts

Re: M9 + RoF = KAL-7?

May 6, 2013

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

More like M9+Rof= KAL-7 + AK-47 + G-mal + FAL-SS

Nah. I played with the G-mal earlier and it was my M9 ROF killer. The M9 ROF will almost always beat me at close range if I have an AK. If I can just get a little bit of strafing distance, I can beat a typical tryhard, but it isn't a 100% sure thing.

and that;s a problem. I'm sure you can take out an M9 RoF user in certain circumstances, but that same M9 RoF user can take you out everywhere else and even sometimes where your gun is most competent.

Feet
Message 11 of 32 (278 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1016 posts

May 6, 2013

What about using the AK? When I'm in the zone with this gun it feels right to use. I love the feel of the gun and how the gun kicks. It feels natural. But then idk it's your choice. But I'm kinda against the use of RoF though...

Joel's has superhuman hearing due to his integrated Astro A40's :3
Message 12 of 32 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

May 6, 2013

For anyone who thinks the M9 with the RoF mod is OP:

I encourage you to use it for a least ten matches, then switch to a M9 with anything other than RoF (character M9's, CS, RS, CO, **bleep**, etc.) then decide which one is better. 

I tried it, I have decided to not have the RoF M9 in my loadout soley because it is NOT as effective at ranges that other M9's are, and is hardly better than other M9's in CQC. I don't believe that there is anything morally wrong with using it (like many here do), it's just not as versatile or as effective. 

Don't believe me? Then please, try it. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Message 13 of 32 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 6, 2013

stayFROST-E wrote:

I encourage you to use it for a least ten matches, then switch to a M9 with anything other than RoF (character M9's, CS, RS, CO, **bleep**, etc.) then decide which one is better. 

I tried it, I have decided to not have the RoF M9 in my loadout soley because it is NOT as effective at ranges that other M9's are, and is hardly better than other M9's in CQC. I don't believe that there is anything morally wrong with using it (like many here do), it's just not as versatile or as effective. 

I agree I tried it & didn't notice a difference except I burn through Ammo faster.

Message 14 of 32 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

[ Edited ]
May 6, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

stayFROST-E wrote:

I agree I tried it & didn't notice a difference except I burn through Ammo faster.

When I tried it, it was slightly more effective at close ranges but quite difficult to use against moving targets at mid to longer ranges. When I switch to the Jade M9 I pulled those seemingly difficult shots (with the M9 RoF) with ease. I was literally how surprised at how much easier it is. I can no longer believe that people genuinely think that it's OP, unless out of ignorance. LOL that's gonna' offend some people. Smiley Very Happy

EDIT -- fixed english word grammar stuff... 

Message 15 of 32 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 6, 2013

stayFROST-E wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

stayFROST-E wrote:

When I tried it, it was slightly more effective at close ranges but quite difficult to use against moving targets at mid to longer ranges. When I switch to the Jade M9 I pulled those seemingly difficult (with the M9 RoF) with ease. I was literally how surprised at how much easier it is. I can no longer believe that people genuinely think that it's OP, unless out of ignorance. LOL that's gonna' offend some people. Smiley Very Happy

Jade M9 is my M9 of choice it's just perfect wish it had more Ammo though lol.

Honestly when I used ROF I didn't really notice a difference in kill time & the aim assist was even more sticky.

Message 16 of 32 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

May 6, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

stayFROST-E wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

stayFROST-E wrote:

When I tried it, it was slightly more effective at close ranges but quite difficult to use against moving targets at mid to longer ranges. When I switch to the Jade M9 I pulled those seemingly difficult (with the M9 RoF) with ease. I was literally how surprised at how much easier it is. I can no longer believe that people genuinely think that it's OP, unless out of ignorance. LOL that's gonna' offend some people. Smiley Very Happy

Jade M9 is my M9 of choice it's just perfect wish it had more Ammo though lol.

Honestly when I used ROF I didn't really notice a difference in kill time & the aim assist was even more sticky.

I don't really use the M9. The reason was that I wanted an easy weapon to use while I did the raffica kill missions. I used WE, the raffica had accuracy and CS and the M9 had RoF and RS. After I finished the mission I decided to keep using the loadout. However, I ended up just changing RoF to CS so I essentially had a Jade M9 so I ditched the WE, just got the Jade M9 and Ramese's raffica. It's an alright loadout, but I really liked the raffica with accuracy and CS. 

Message 17 of 32 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
699 posts

May 6, 2013

omg story of my life

wth flynns M9 runin around and people tend to kill me or die both

especially rof

the guns base BF is crazy

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Message 18 of 32 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

May 6, 2013
@Frost Yay Raffica!

Although my feel of the Raffica is that it needs RS over CS. That's just me though. I'm a reload freak.

As for the M9 RoF, I used it once because bandwagons are fun to jump on. It sucks when aimed, like no **bleep** duh, but on blindfire it did pretty well. I didn't even tie with KAL dudes.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 19 of 32 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

May 6, 2013
Message 20 of 32 (225 Views)
0 Likes