Jan 11 2013
By: Nordic_Breeze First Son 3 posts

Lost stacked kickback after revived

11 replies 263 views Edited Jan 11, 2013

Hey guys. So me and my boyfriend was playing arena online the other day. He had activated, but not yet used his cluster bomb. Then after a couple of minutes he get downed and I revive him. After being revived however (he did NOT die) his cluster bomb was gone. We tried this again, he got downed on purpose after activating the cluster bomb and after I had revived him, the same result. Gone. I thought that was odd as if I get downed after activating my cluster bomb I still have it ready for use after being revived. (However, I did loose my cluster bomb one time when I got grabbed by a choker the very second I activated it.)

So, was this just a glitch or do he need to adjust some settings or download a patch? I really hope this won't happen again because now he refuse to use team safe and has put on overload.

I don't know if it matters but I was hosting, and I have The Game of the Year edition, while he has the original U3 game.

Message 1 of 12 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Re: Lost stacked kickback after revived

Jan 11, 2013

Was a Custom or a public game?

When someone late joins a match, kickbacks are reset.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 2 of 12 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Jan 11, 2013

Nordic_Breeze wrote:

he refuse to use team safe 

CLUSTER WITHOUT TEAM SAFE????!?!?!?!?

i don't think he's boyfriend material anymore, i think it's time to leave him...

but i'm sure that's just a glitch or he's just messing around with you

Message 3 of 12 (233 Views)
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 11, 2013

Yeah, it was a custom game with me, bf and a friend of ours, museum map. BTW, thanks for telling tapantaola, didn't know that.

lol @canadian. We played adv airport later and I have to say my heart skipped a beat whenever I saw that blue cluster in the air^^' but I think I'll keep him Smiley Wink

Hope it was just a glitch. We'll try again tonight and see if the same thing happen again.

Message 4 of 12 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2381 posts

Jan 11, 2013
Was it splitscreen? Weird stuff going on there. Just like the omni-g-mal and such.
Message 5 of 12 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jan 11, 2013

Omni G-MAL?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 6 of 12 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6509 posts

Jan 11, 2013
Oh yeah? lost kickback? I'll do you one better. I was trying to level up Weapon Expert so I could have an Ak with Accuracy and Reload Speed. I got a Frag Em, a Commando, and a Gunslinger. Didn't get the Triple Threat. ND PROGAMMING FTW!
Message 7 of 12 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2381 posts

Jan 11, 2013
When playing splitscreen with a g-mal equipped it somehow looks like a g-mal with all mods on it at the same time. The bigger clip(clip size) the laser(call-out) and all the other mods too. I think only 1 of the 2 gets it and other players will see a normal G-mal. It's plain weird and happens for no reason. Splitscreen has more weird issues like that.
Message 8 of 12 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2381 posts

Jan 11, 2013
@Neverbelow hammer and rpg kills do count for Commando but they count as an explosive for triple threat and not as long gun kills. I like it that way as long gun kills are a lot easier than explosive. But it sucks to know the kills you needed were long gun kills. And those are easy.
Message 9 of 12 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6509 posts

Jan 11, 2013
Look, I know what I needed to get. I got more than 3 long gun kills that match. commandos are easy to get.
Message 10 of 12 (194 Views)
0 Likes