Survivor
2186 posts

Re: Lost stacked kickback after revived

Jan 12, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:
@Neverbelow hammer and rpg kills do count for Commando but they count as an explosive for triple threat and not as long gun kills. I like it that way as long gun kills are a lot easier than explosive. But it sucks to know the kills you needed were long gun kills. And those are easy.

the ha
mmer counts for both long gun kills and explosive kills, so really if you use the hammer you'll only need 6 kills (3 with the hammer and 3 pistol kills) instead of 9, the rpg doesn't work that way though, it's just the hammer

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 12 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2198 posts

Re: Lost stacked kickback after revived

Jan 12, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:
@Neverbelow hammer and rpg kills do count for Commando but they count as an explosive for triple threat and not as long gun kills. I like it that way as long gun kills are a lot easier than explosive. But it sucks to know the kills you needed were long gun kills. And those are easy.

the ha
mmer counts for both long gun kills and explosive kills, so really if you use the hammer you'll only need 6 kills (3 with the hammer and 3 pistol kills) instead of 9, the rpg doesn't work that way though, it's just the hammer

Weird, I only checked the RPG and assumed the hammer would work that way too.

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 12 (68 Views)
0 Likes