Dec 19 2012
By: Dekumanus Monster Hunter 30 posts

Looking for co-op and competitive buddies.

[ Edited ]
2 replies 154 views Edited Dec 19, 2012

Hey guys. Sorry to make a new thread about adding people, as there are a lot already, but I thought that this would be the best way for people to add me based on my preferences. At any rate, I am looking for both co-op crushing and competitive friends to play with.

For co-op, I'm looking for people willing to help with Monastery, Airport, and Syria crushing. We can play other modes in co-op as well, but once I get my crushing star, I prefer to play the other co-op modes, such as Arena. I'm not too fond of Adventure, because it has proven to be a very frustrating experience with randoms and I am starting to hate it (I pretty much know a lot of the tricks for each map besides Fort though). I am almost at 4th legacy, but I will not legacy until we're done with Adventure. If nobody else is on your friend's list, but you want to play Adventure when I am on, I will party up with you (as long as I'm not already in a competitive mode).

For competitive, I usually prefer Classic and Team Objective. I am willing to play all other modes as well; for objective type modes I always go for the objective, even if it means that I'll probably end up dying (I like to rush, if you will). Like I said, I am open to basically everything!

I probably won't be on until around 2-5 hours from this post, but I do play quite often. I usually play almost every day. For those that knew me on another account, yes, I was underscore_scrub (for those that were friends with me on that other account can attest that I usually played a lot).

Also, I apologize, but I do not own a mic at all.

Message 1 of 3 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1903 posts

Re: Looking for co-op and competitive buddies.

[ Edited ]
Dec 19, 2012

Yo you can add me. Good to see you back Smiley Very Happy

Warning: I'll suck a lot as I haven't played in over 4 months. 

Edit: Have finals right now, won't get on until Saturday.

Message 2 of 3 (146 Views)
Monster Hunter
30 posts

Re: Looking for co-op and competitive buddies.

Dec 19, 2012

far-zan wrote:

Yo you can add me. Good to see you back Smiley Very Happy

Warning: I'll suck a lot as I haven't played in over 4 months. 

Edit: Have finals right now, won't get on until Saturday.

Ah thanks man, no doubt you still own as ever.  Do you know if Saqib/Skout/cmj still plays?

Also, mind if you give me your full PSN in a PM or something as I forgot the numbers?

Message 3 of 3 (119 Views)
0 Likes