Fender Bender
2562 posts

Re: Look at this

[ Edited ]
Oct 12, 2012

fairytailced wrote:
What's with the Co op madness everyone is going crazy just like when I had a very disturbing health class and everyone was just going nuts

Everyone is going "crazy" because ND basically adimitted that they are throwing coop under the bus. You're obviously not a coop fan nor care for coop all together, that is why you don't understand

My Youtube Channel:

Rookie2Vet

Free Sitrongr

Message 31 of 38 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
399 posts

Oct 12, 2012

Not only is multiplayer a big factor when it comes to sales but the Uncharted community majority focus solely on DM. Look at U2 "clan battles" or just specifically when you run into trash talkers and you play them in a custom... it was mainly deathmatch. Same thing goes for U3.

Message 32 of 38 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4759 posts

Oct 12, 2012
Another co-op spamming thread on the first page. Sigh.

If you're all so bored of the game, go to the shop and BUY A NEW ONE.
Message 33 of 38 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Oct 12, 2012

I agree, Remove TDM. It has nothing to do with Uncharted. Focus on Plunder, Team Objectives and coop instead.

Message 34 of 38 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1934 posts

Oct 12, 2012

Don't blame ND, blame this generation and sony. They are the ones that influenced ND to create TDM. Nowadays games are all about TDM. It's the over ruling genre. They would miss a lot of sales if they wouldn't implement things like TDM in their games. It's what the majority of casual gamers want.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 35 of 38 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10163 posts

Oct 12, 2012

XPaddyCFCX wrote:
Uncharted is not about coop its about the single player but now that the controls, set peices and story line are getting repetitive and expecting i cant see another uncharted game having the impact on gamers that uncharted 2 did i would say 75% of the next uncharted game and/or other uncharted that comes out will be multiplayer focused and campaign being a bonus like cod which is why as much as i love uncharted one more game then it needs to stop, thing is if people demand it it will continue tho ndi will become a multiplayer business and their games could end up sucking single player wise and that would be the uncharted fans fault.

I'm hoping your wrong.  I was going to say confident but it all depends on what ND does.  If they pinch off most of its developers for a different game, then yeah...it's going to be aweful.  But if the next uncharted sees much, much more love than U3 did we'll finally see another true Uncharted title. 

I just hope for the future if they wish to make a game...stick to one unless you're going to hire more help or get people who know how to continue the series. 

Message 36 of 38 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4129 posts

Oct 12, 2012

I'm glad ND went fully into a competetive multiplayer. I just wish they did it better in a few ways. Namely a regional matchmaking option.

I love the single player game. It's great. I played DF and AT all the way through several times (DD only once). But, Competetive MP is what keeps me happy. Playing with others to defeat the CPU is boring and repetetive. It's the same reason I hate Zombies on CoD. Boring and repetetive.

Support better comepetive MP. Ditch co-op if necessary. Sorry co-op fans... time to move on to Borderlands 2 (lmao).  Maybe TLoU will have some teamed up zombie killing. Hopefully U4 won't have wasted space used on co-op.

IMO lol

Message 37 of 38 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 13, 2012
@renegade yep, co-op lacks fun here. Funnest co-op I've had was the Warriors, by Rockstar.

Player 1: GRAB HIM!
Player 2 strong grapples the enemy
Player 2: QUICK!
Player 1 elbows the enemy's back while Player 2 holds the enemy
Player 1: NOBODY MESSES EITH THE WARRIORS!
Player 2: YEAH!
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 38 of 38 (82 Views)
0 Likes