Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 01 2013
By: Eidolons_Parade First Son 4 posts

Locked Co-op

[ Edited ]
10 replies 364 views Edited Aug 1, 2013

Hi,

I downloaded Drake's Deception for free on psn+ about two weeks ago. I'm trying to get the last trophy; Buddy System but I have to buy something to unlock it right?

I bought the co-op shade survival pack as it was the only thing I could find on the playstation store, hoping it would unlock co-op for me.

In the end, I still can't play co-op. Which exact dlc do I need to purchase?

*edit*

Ok, I just found the online pass in the multiplayer store. I purchased it and installed it.

It shows I have it installed but I still can't play co-op.

Is there anyway to get my money back and have the dlc deleted off my download list?

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2971 posts

Re: Locked Co-op

Aug 1, 2013
I'm afraid you just wasted a lot of cash. You need to buy the Co-op add on, it's in there somewhere. This has been said to death, but you should get the GoTY. If you get a good deal its probably cheaper than the co op add on, and it has all the DLC for the MP without any restrictions. You can't get refunds though, sorry.
 photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (345 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Aug 1, 2013

I only have $15 left in my account lol. Oh well!

Thanks for your quick and helpful reply.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Aug 1, 2013

Look through your download list and re-download Co-Op Adventure from there and it should work, you can also read through some comments on this video and see if it is the same problem that you are having so you can try to do what worked for them :smileyhappy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-Ko65tZ-dM

(It says F2P but it is the comments that matter, not the video and the video is about the full game digital download :smileyhappy:

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Aug 2, 2013

If you had $20 on your account, you could of just purchased to GOTY Edition. Comes with everything.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (319 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Aug 2, 2013

shadowlibraboy wrote:

Look through your download list and re-download Co-Op Adventure from there and it should work, you can also read through some comments on this video and see if it is the same problem that you are having so you can try to do what worked for them :smileyhappy:

(It says F2P but it is the comments that matter, not the video and the video is about the full game digital download :smileyhappy:

I downloaded the Co-op shade survival pack...or does that matter? :smileysad:

I downloaded and installed it twice from my download list by the way, I guess co-op is just locked for the free to play versions?

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2971 posts

Aug 2, 2013

Eidolons_Parade wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:

I downloaded the Co-op shade survival pack...or does that matter? :smileysad:

I downloaded and installed it twice from my download list by the way, I guess co-op is just locked for the free to play versions?

Like I said, you can probably get the GoTY for under 10 dollars.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (286 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Aug 2, 2013

A pre-owned copy, right..?

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2971 posts

Aug 2, 2013

Eidolons_Parade wrote:

A pre-owned copy, right..?

The game's been out since November 2011. Believe me, you can get a GoTY cheap at a lot of places.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Aug 4, 2013
Oh you so have the F2P, I thought it came with the full Multiplayer with the PS+ download :smileysad:

Yeah you have to buy a few unlocks from the PS Store in-game I think, or you can buy the GOTY like a few people suggested

Sorry I couldn't be much help for you Eidonlons :'(

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (233 Views)
0 Likes