Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
559 posts

Re: Lets define the BiZa clan.

Feb 14, 2013
Its not complaining about alt accounts -_-
Its just showing how pathetic tryhards are. Always going for high useless numbers and the easiest/cheapest kills possible.

There hasnt been a day i havent run into alt parties running over newbie players. They'll do anything possible to get a high video game number....and 4 what? To brag to others that u have high video fame numbers by the cheapest way possible?? Thats an extreme low
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 60 (320 Views)
Wastelander
698 posts

Feb 14, 2013

Silver-Knight47 wrote:
Its not complaining about alt accounts -_-
Its just showing how pathetic tryhards are. Always going for high useless numbers and the easiest/cheapest kills possible.

There hasnt been a day i havent run into alt parties running over newbie players. They'll do anything possible to get a high video game number....and 4 what? To brag to others that u have high video fame numbers by the cheapest way possible?? Thats an extreme low

I use an alt because it's more rewarding to level up than to not. It's a psychological thing. That's why CoD's campaigns suck. The story can't hold your attention and you can't level up or customize weapons. I have way more fun in spec ops where you get arbitrary points than the same missions in the campaign (not that CoD is particularily fun :smileyvery-happy:. It's fun splitscreen with friends though). 

Anyway, when I first started with my alt, I did really good. I mean, I saved some of the games I did so good. It was rediculous. I don't know if it was just a coincidence, but maybe there is some kind of handicap for "new"/low-level players. It just seems like it. 

However, now my alt is at a higher level than my original account. Does that mean that the original one is now the alt? :smileysurprised:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 60 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1861 posts

Feb 14, 2013

Ibiza clan= Ibiza bots.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 60 (306 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Feb 14, 2013
Believe it or not SHUT_UP_FOOLS is an alt account. It's my only account now. I deleted the other one. I was sitting there one day watching my favorite UFC fighter Rampage Jackson (now retired from UFC) and I was like "I gotta get an original online ID." So I created this.
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 60 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

Feb 14, 2013
ah, me i created the max of account you creat on ps3 one day for fun..

yes, i have 16 accounts mouhahaha. But i only use one lol

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 60 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4171 posts

Feb 14, 2013

I've had so many iBiZa bots add me because they know I'm friends with TwisT... I rarely add alt accounts, what makes you think I'm gonna add an iBiZa alt acc? It ain't happening.

As for TwisT, he's done with UC3 and only plays it for 2-3 matches during each new lab. He rarely plays UC2 even.

Proud Member of [FnxX} & DeFy. @UMG_Hybrid
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 60 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2600 posts

Feb 14, 2013

My response to the Ibiza clan and UC3 MP today:

Fortunately, there is a solution. :smileywink:

totally not an ad. Now give me your money!

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 60 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Feb 14, 2013

The only way to save your KDR is to abuse the XMB sign out trick.

Guess what happens when the party leader of a party of 5 (99% chance that he will be the host) does that? Yeap, everyone gets a BS loss!

@far-zan

There is proof that their "leader" (Ibiza-Twist) is a notorious account sharer. AFAIK, account sharing is forbidden according to the PSN ToS. I'm also quite sure that boosting stats to level up in the leaderboards is cheating as well.

So, why do you defend them? Sony/ND should have banned him long time ago. Maybe then his "cult" wouldn't have spread a lot. He's a bad role model for the community.

Just like the community is sick of best plays and T-Bolt montages, they are sick of Ibiza copycats as well. Originality should be promoted instead.

SHUT_UP_FOOLS wrote:
Far-Zan. It's not really a facepalm. ALL Ibizas do rage quit. All. Not all of them lag, but all of them rage quit.

Yeah, because they need to inflate their KDR through XMB signing out.

It's a requirement to join their clan... if you don't believe me, just ask them!

far-zan wrote:

You can't really abuse an alt but some people find them annoying

Level/Legacy-based matchmaking says hello. :smileyhappy: People have been abusing alts since UC2 MP...

If PS4 games are tied to a single account, then we won't have any alt shenanigans in UC4 MP. That's the only good thing about that rumoured used game restriction.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 60 (263 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4371 posts

Feb 14, 2013

There's a running joke between me and my friends when we run into an iBiZa member whether they're put on our team or not:

- The iBiZa Legacy -

"Oh there's another iBiZa idiot. I'm sure he'll carry on the iBiZa legacy."

*iBiZa noobs it up*

*iBiZa ragequits!*

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 60 (247 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4371 posts

Feb 14, 2013

HIhi2442 wrote:

I've had so many iBiZa bots add me because they know I'm friends with TwisT... I rarely add alt accounts, what makes you think I'm gonna add an iBiZa alt acc? It ain't happening.

As for TwisT, he's done with UC3 and only plays it for 2-3 matches during each new lab. He rarely plays UC2 even.

Whoever "he" is (Twist) should probably stay off U2 as well. He isn't any good at it. He sure tried hard, though. Once he gets worked then he'll ragequit. He wasn't any good at U3 either. He just played FFA, which was broken from the start and didn't reflect ability in any other legit mode.

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 60 (244 Views)