Oct 18 2012
By: fairytailced I Only Post Everything 1018 posts

Legacy Rewards

16 replies 719 views Edited Oct 18, 2012
I think we should have REAL rewards for legacing not Negatives Booster or Doughnut Talbot or some weird lookin Mexican mask(Lucha Mask)
Real Rewards like
Exclusive Weapons
Special Skins
And much more
Message 1 of 17 (719 Views)
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Re: Legacy Rewards

Oct 18, 2012
Honestly besides the masks it isn't worth anything. I mean a little more than 6 million xp for rank 75 4th legacy, and all we get for doing that is a lucha mask. Than at over 12 million xp all we get is the same clown masks we already have that don't do **bleep** for our stats. They should give us a gun or boosters that aren't negative
Message 2 of 17 (713 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 18, 2012

Kinda too late at this point in the game to give out anything really substantial for Legacying, but if Naughty Dog had come out to me, this is how I would've handled the Legacies:

-Legacy 1 would've given out all the Neg Boosters plus some new Buddy Boosters and those weird Lucha and Highwayman masks. Plus scope zoom mods for the M9 and AK in co-op as well as new Co-op Boosters and Kickbacks.

-Legacy 2 would've given out the Clown Masks plus Doughnut Drake and Talbot.
-Legacy 3 would've given out the Skeletons (instead of grinding for them like in the final product) plus special Bone gun skins for them to use, as well as Navarro, Gabriel Roman, and Lieutanent Draza skins.

-Legacy 4 would've given out Harry Flynn, Eddy Raja, and Lazarevic.
They would come with the sideguns Flynn's Raffica, Eddy's Tau, and Lazarevic's Para 9. Flynn would also get a three-mod Dragon. Using Flynn's Raffica plus his new Sniper, Eddy's Tau plus his AK, and Lazarevic's Para 9 plus his Fal-SS would give them a third buddy booster trick involving the Buddy Boosters created for Legacy 1.

-Legacy 5: Baseball Shirt Drake (I refuse to call him Redshirt Drake), Wetsuit Elena, Daniel Pinkerton, and Rika Raja. The Naughty Dog AK + Para 9 for everyone as well, in case one didn't get them during the Subway Beta.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 3 of 17 (704 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 18, 2012

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

Kinda too late at this point in the game to give out anything really substantial for Legacying, but if Naughty Dog had come out to me, this is how I would've handled the Legacies:

-Legacy 1 would've given out all the Neg Boosters plus some new Buddy Boosters and those weird Lucha and Highwayman masks. Plus scope zoom mods for the M9 and AK in co-op as well as new Co-op Boosters and Kickbacks.

-Legacy 2 would've given out the Clown Masks plus Doughnut Drake and Talbot.
-Legacy 3 would've given out the Skeletons (instead of grinding for them like in the final product) plus special Bone gun skins for them to use, as well as Navarro, Gabriel Roman, and Lieutanent Draza skins.

-Legacy 4 would've given out Harry Flynn, Eddy Raja, and Lazarevic.
They would come with the sideguns Flynn's Raffica, Eddy's Tau, and Lazarevic's Para 9. Flynn would also get a three-mod Dragon. Using Flynn's Raffica plus his new Sniper, Eddy's Tau plus his AK, and Lazarevic's Para 9 plus his Fal-SS would give them a third buddy booster trick involving the Buddy Boosters created for Legacy 1.

-Legacy 5: Baseball Shirt Drake (I refuse to call him Redshirt Drake), Wetsuit Elena, Daniel Pinkerton, and Rika Raja. The Naughty Dog AK + Para 9 for everyone as well, in case one didn't get them during the Subway Beta.

well, it's Sony, so they'll say this won't generate any additional profit.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 4 of 17 (698 Views)
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
394 posts

Oct 18, 2012
Why no reward for getting platinum ND! that was the best thing in uncharted 2 i was always marco polo but oh well :/
 photo psd_signature_mass_effect_by_urrrrrrrrr-d4rckz9_zps4cdccc04.png
Message 5 of 17 (693 Views)
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Oct 18, 2012
@ Ilikepie
Dude your giving them all DLC items... The skeletons unlocks aren't hard they just require you to try, plus it makes you better do I disagree with that. I like the Bone gun skins, but the Flynn, Eddie, and Zoran gun should be new to Uc3 doesn't matter if it is from
UC2 but still.
Message 6 of 17 (645 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Oct 18, 2012
I won't lie, I actually kinda like the 5th legacy emblems Smiley Very Happy
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Message 7 of 17 (633 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1018 posts

Oct 18, 2012
I'm going to Fourth Legacy and I'm definetly not gonna legacy until I get a reward for doing so
Message 8 of 17 (627 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
567 posts

Oct 19, 2012
The rewards are not worth it to me. But i guess if having a pretty emblem satisfies u, go for it lol
Message 9 of 17 (599 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Oct 19, 2012

fairytailced wrote:
I'm going to Fourth Legacy and I'm definetly not gonna legacy until I get a reward for doing so

It depends on if you have ANY temptation at all for going for the max, I knew I would eventually want 5th if I stayed at 4th so I whent ahead and did it, now I have all gold boosters and no regrets. Not say do it now, but make dure you have no want to go for the 5th in case you decide to level boosters and buy everything.

Message 10 of 17 (564 Views)
0 Likes