If that's real then i'll be go to hell.

Message 11 of 96 (623 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Dog Developer
594 posts

Re: Leaked document showing Stage 5 and Stage 6 DLC

Aug 21, 2012

TimeWarnerSux wrote:

I have a leaked document aanouncing Stage 5 and Stage 6 DLC.  I don't know how I feel about this.  Then again, it doesn't surprise me since everything else in the game is unlockable through hard cold cash.  Money does buy everything!

Having a hard time obtaining "Long Ranger" medals to level up your Scoped-In booster?  Fear not, stage 5 DLC will allow players to level up their boosters by purchasing in the PS store the "Level my booster up!" credits.  Using these special credits, will allow you to level up any single booster.  From bronze to silver? check!  From silver to gold? check!  Cloaked?  Yes! Scoped-in?  Of course!  Available September 18th, Boost me up, Scottie!

1 Level my booster up!  credit    - Price: $0.99

Here's a leaked document (wording might change but this is a preliminary announcement)

You've been grinding out Uncharted 3 Multiplayer for months.  Putting in countless hours, honing your sniping skills and your grenade throwbacks, yet leveling up to the next level seems like an eternity.  Fear not Uncharted faithfuls, Available September 25th for purchase in the PS Store are the "Level me up!" credits.  Using these special in-game credits will allow you to automatically level up to the next level.  One credit purchase allows one in-game leveling up.  All in-game unlocks are awarded as they would through grinding.  Never fear going Legacy ever again!  Happy leveling-up!

1 Level me up! credit - Price:0.99

Not sure what your source is but this is completely false. It's not happening. 

Message 12 of 96 (616 Views)
Wastelander
793 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 21, 2012

Eric-ND wrote:

TimeWarnerSux wrote:

I have a leaked document aanouncing Stage 5 and Stage 6 DLC.  I don't know how I feel about this.  Then again, it doesn't surprise me since everything else in the game is unlockable through hard cold cash.  Money does buy everything!

Having a hard time obtaining "Long Ranger" medals to level up your Scoped-In booster?  Fear not, stage 5 DLC will allow players to level up their boosters by purchasing in the PS store the "Level my booster up!" credits.  Using these special credits, will allow you to level up any single booster.  From bronze to silver? check!  From silver to gold? check!  Cloaked?  Yes! Scoped-in?  Of course!  Available September 18th, Boost me up, Scottie!

Here's a leaked document (wording might change but this is a preliminary announcement)

You've been grinding out Uncharted 3 Multiplayer for months.  Putting in countless hours, honing your sniping skills and your grenade throwbacks, yet leveling up to the next level seems like an eternity.  Fear not Uncharted faithfuls, Available September 25th for purchase in the PS Store are the "Level me up!" credits.  Using these special in-game credits will allow you to automatically level up to the next level.  One credit purchase allows one in-game leveling up.  All in-game unlocks are awarded as they would through grinding.  Never fear going Legacy ever again!  Happy leveling-up!

Thank you Eric!! Smiley Very Happy

By the way, can you say something about Luxis thread about the colors, please? Smiley Tongue

www.youtube.com/user/artennos - my new channel!

New PSN: Artennos

Message 13 of 96 (612 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7532 posts

Aug 21, 2012

Eric-ND wrote:

TimeWarnerSux wrote:

so after stage 4 there will be no more DLC whatsoever again for uc3?????

Sleep Matt signature
Message 14 of 96 (608 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1470 posts

Aug 21, 2012

Lol, Eric, can't take a joke?

Sorry but by the current DLC we have I wouldn't even wonder if this would be really happening XD...Smiley Sad

ND became the new...Capcom.

------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 15 of 96 (595 Views)
Naughty Dog Developer
594 posts

Aug 21, 2012

Psyschock wrote:

Sorry but by the current DLC we have I wouldn't even wonder if this would be really happening XD...Smiley Sad

I worked at Capcom. Don't be like that. Every company is different. 

Also, we might or might not have more DLC. It all depends really. As we said when we put this out there we were adding items that the community requested and testing to see what made sense for players. 

Message 16 of 96 (582 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5143 posts

Aug 21, 2012

Eric-ND wrote:

TimeWarnerSux wrote:

Myth busted. Thanks Eric.

Message 17 of 96 (577 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7532 posts

Aug 21, 2012

Eric-ND wrote:

Psyschock wrote:

I worked at Capcom. Don't be like that. Every company is different. 

Also, we might or might not have more DLC. It all depends really. As we said when we put this out there we were adding items that the community requested and testing to see what made sense for players. 

what happened to the missing items like the pax prime ak and para??? and pax east para???

Sleep Matt signature
Message 18 of 96 (576 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
455 posts

Aug 21, 2012
Sauce? Based on your commenting history id say you have a very limited imagination.
I know you're looking at my posts GS2
Message 19 of 96 (567 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7532 posts

Aug 21, 2012

Monochrome_F3ar wrote:
Sauce? Based on your commenting history id say you have a very limited imagination.

who?

Sleep Matt signature
Message 20 of 96 (560 Views)
0 Likes