Last Guardian
11298 posts

Re: Leaderboards Hacked Again

Dec 22, 2012

Someone (you know who you are Smiley Wink) should PM Eric with some proof of iBiza's... cheat. I wonder what Eric would do...

Message 21 of 42 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2557 posts

Dec 22, 2012

renatabls wrote:

Someone (you know who you are Smiley Wink) should PM Eric with some proof of iBiza's... cheat. I wonder what Eric would do...

Yup he should be removed from the leaderboards. Why ask Eric when you tbls can do it?

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais

Free Sitrongr

Message 22 of 42 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
381 posts

Dec 22, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:

Hey guys, it's shadowlibraboy here with another thread regarding the leaderboards! Smiley Tongue

In the last thread we determined that majority of the community is fine with the leaderboards and does not think it should be fixed Smiley Tongue

But it seems that now there are more names appearing on the leaderboards, that clearly do not belong there. In this video, you can see 'FIX_LEADERBOARD' right under iBiZa_TwisT's name, with a slightly lower Kill and Death Count. I was told that this was probably the splitscreen leaderboard glitch by iBiZa to try to get Naughty Dog's Attention, so that he can claim his #1 spot on the leaderboard. Sorry if any of this info is wrong, I was requested to make this video by a friend of mine Smiley Tongue

Naughty Dog, I'm not sure how difficult it is for you to remove names from the leaderboard, but if it doesn't take up too much resources and time could you just remove those hacked names? Even if you just clear it once,  at least the people exploiting it will see that you removed it and hopefully stop putting these names up there Smiley Wink

Thanks for the read, have a Merry Christmas (or "Happy Holiday" if you celebrate something different) and a Happy New Year! Smiley Very Happy

How do you determine that from the comments in that thread?

And Naught Dog already banned Misaki something, that Moon player, and they should continue with their ''no boosting permitted'' policy, and if they can't see how many different ps3's acces Ibiza's or saian's account daily, sony can.

Message 23 of 42 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 22, 2012

it's me who created the fake account " Ndhelped_joshdunn" he had obtained a bug its STATISTICAL he was become level 1 more two weeks he waiting ND and always nothing... later joshdun to all retrieve

I created the account for naugty dog help him, but  unfortunately I lost the password I sent a message that he delete Eric-ND he answered he could not delete the account for now.... now I wait ...

you forget englishay1 ( booster three TD with 3 ps3 6 controller 3 Tv more 1869 ranpant  ) with his fake account " Genie_zero"

and nicolas_matador " fake account :  Pro_Nick_Matador "...

thank you translation google Smiley Happy 

Message 24 of 42 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4961 posts

Dec 22, 2012
I can barely make out what you are trying to say here ^^^
Uncharted 2: 135,000 kills
Uncharted 3: 110,000 kills
Uncharted 4: meh
Message 25 of 42 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Dec 22, 2012

tapantaola wrote:

silvadream1010 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

GRP17 wrote:
Can someone explain to me the whole account sharing thing that iBiZa is doing? I mean, I know that various people have access to that account and vice versa (he has a youtube video where it shows he has access to various high profile players accounts and I'd assume they have access to his as well), but are there multiple people using that account on a consistent basis? I'm just curious what is actually going on, because he does put himself out there quite a bit via youtube and his new clan.

His account is online 24/7/365.

yh because theye are 2 guys on his acc.

Only 2?

He has alteast 3, I have screenshots of him telling me that himself.

Message 26 of 42 (293 Views)
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Dec 22, 2012

munnsy1 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

silvadream1010 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

GRP17 wrote:
Can someone explain to me the whole account sharing thing that iBiZa is doing? I mean, I know that various people have access to that account and vice versa (he has a youtube video where it shows he has access to various high profile players accounts and I'd assume they have access to his as well), but are there multiple people using that account on a consistent basis? I'm just curious what is actually going on, because he does put himself out there quite a bit via youtube and his new clan.

His account is online 24/7/365.

yh because theye are 2 guys on his acc.

Only 2?

He has alteast 3, I have screenshots of him telling me that himself.

I think I logged on there a few times to help him get his star. Smiley Wink

Message 27 of 42 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11298 posts

Dec 22, 2012

wais_45 wrote:
Why ask Eric when you tbls can do it?

LOL, all you want is for me to play U3 with you. Smiley Tongue

Btw, i love your signature. <3

Message 28 of 42 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20477 posts

Dec 22, 2012

renatabls wrote:

wais_45 wrote:
Why ask Eric when you tbls can do it?

LOL, all you want is for me to play U3 with you. Smiley Tongue

Btw, i love your signature. <3

You gots to play BL2 with me moar. Smiley Sad

Is my signature outdated? I don't wanna change it... Smiley Sad

Message 29 of 42 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
473 posts

Dec 22, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:

Hey guys, it's shadowlibraboy here with another thread regarding the leaderboards! Smiley Tongue

In the last thread we determined that majority of the community is fine with the leaderboards and does not think it should be fixed Smiley Tongue

But it seems that now there are more names appearing on the leaderboards, that clearly do not belong there. In this video, you can see 'FIX_LEADERBOARD' right under iBiZa_TwisT's name, with a slightly lower Kill and Death Count. I was told that this was probably the splitscreen leaderboard glitch by iBiZa to try to get Naughty Dog's Attention, so that he can claim his #1 spot on the leaderboard. Sorry if any of this info is wrong, I was requested to make this video by a friend of mine Smiley Tongue

Naughty Dog, I'm not sure how difficult it is for you to remove names from the leaderboard, but if it doesn't take up too much resources and time could you just remove those hacked names? Even if you just clear it once,  at least the people exploiting it will see that you removed it and hopefully stop putting these names up there Smiley Wink

Thanks for the read, have a Merry Christmas (or "Happy Holiday" if you celebrate something different) and a Happy New Year! Smiley Very Happy

Ibiza is actually a really good player... If i remeber right he had a 3.00-4.00 k/d in Uc2 

Message 30 of 42 (272 Views)
0 Likes