Jan 08 2013
By: shadowlibraboy Treasure Hunter 4570 posts

Lab Map 8 Strange Glitch

6 replies 250 views Edited Jan 8, 2013

Hey guys, I am here to show you a strange glitch that I encountered while playing Three Team Deathmatch with my Friend. When the players list showed up I hit record because I though these players were 3TDM Boosters, but then I noticed that there was a Lab Map in the Voting Options.

That was strange, so at that point I wondered if maybe I would get a multi-map glitch but it ended up that we all were playing on Mesh Map 8. This match was also strange because instead of being 3TDM it was a 3 vs 3 (I assume it stayed at 3 vs 3 because max players in 3TDM is 6) so it was almost like a normal deathmatch; I even used a ticket and it was on the Mesh Map! Smiley Surprised

I was wondering, has anyone else experienced this glitch or anything similar? Could this mean Naughty Dog is trying to add the map to other modes ( Deathmatch based modes like TDM and Classic) for customs and maybe it appeared in matchmaking because of this?

Thanks for reading, maybe we can solve this problem Smiley Tongue

~Shadowlibraboy

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 1 of 7 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1315 posts

Re: Lab Map 8 Strange Glitch

Jan 8, 2013

Thats kinda weird lol :l Maybe it was a glitch maybe not we should hear something from ND soon cause this is gonna spark a rumor. 

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Message 2 of 7 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1315 posts

Lab Map 8 Strange Glitch

Jan 8, 2013

Oh & If ND releases this for 3TDM & other mode what would be your feedback about the game? 

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Message 3 of 7 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Jan 8, 2013

ND be trollin'

Message 4 of 7 (222 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1315 posts

Jan 8, 2013

renatabls wrote:

ND be trollin'

More like **bleep** up. Whooo, 500th post! 

Message 5 of 7 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Jan 8, 2013

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

Oh & If ND releases this for 3TDM & other mode what would be your feedback about the game? 

I think these maps could be interesting in a 3TDM, with less playees and 3 teams on the mesh maps I wonder if people would change their playstyle (maybe they would rush in a TDM but hide in a 3TDM, or the opposite Smiley Tongue )

A FFA looks like it would be pretty fun on these maps too Smiley Very Happy

Hopefully when they put Mesh Maps in customs (if they do it Smiley Tongue ) they will Make it available for all DeathMatch bases modes Smiley Happy

*Also, imagine how awesome it would be if they made slight adjustments to make these maps available for Co-op and Plunder and  Objective! That would be amazing, I'm sure everyone would love it Smiley Wink

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 6 of 7 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1315 posts

Jan 8, 2013

shadowlibraboy wrote:

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

I think these maps could be interesting in a 3TDM, with less playees and 3 teams on the mesh maps I wonder if people would change their playstyle (maybe they would rush in a TDM but hide in a 3TDM, or the opposite Smiley Tongue )

A FFA looks like it would be pretty fun on these maps too Smiley Very Happy

Hopefully when they put Mesh Maps in customs (if they do it Smiley Tongue ) they will Make it available for all DeathMatch bases modes Smiley Happy

*Also, imagine how awesome it would be if they made slight adjustments to make these maps available for Co-op and Plunder and  Objective! That would be amazing, I'm sure everyone would love it Smiley Wink

I want this for plunder & T.O it would be completley fun Smiley Happy The fact that theres rarely anymaps that are that complex (Highrise only)  It would  be fun for Plunder because of shorcuts such as the back way in the heros spawn. 

Message 7 of 7 (198 Views)