Nov 03 2012
By: BloodyBuddy666 Lombax Warrior 152 posts

LU Train through hell?

4 replies 192 views Edited Nov 3, 2012

Well the match started , everything was normal, Me sniping people in teh face, ususally the shots are lucky because I sideways slide teh scope. Well, the game restarted when the train was supposed to arrive. Scores adn stats were the same, but everyone respawned with full ammo. I thouht this was the common glitch, but everything was a pale yet dark blue except for teh train. I jumped off it, and I fell through like it was a cliff, my guy then was fell from teh roof of the tunnel and died when he hit the train roof. The game restarted one more time, doing the same thing. this time, about 10 more kills total, the normal background returned, and the train arrived. the score was 31-10 Villains, most of teh match was on the train. But the but the rest  was normal.

Message 1 of 5 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
448 posts

Re: LU Train through hell?

Nov 3, 2012
Yeah I've had this happen before, you get two train sequences, oh the joy, as if one wasn't bad enough. I personally think that they should remove the airstrip and lu with the intro's , they were nice ideas but are generally unplayable. What's always puzzled me though, is in the summer beta the airstrip seemed to play ok.
Message 2 of 5 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Nov 4, 2012
Happens when the host quits and match restarts.

The thing that sucks is that because of the host quits the Cinema doesn't save so you it's hard to capture. I have a video of it, I'll post I 1 second

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 3 of 5 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Nov 4, 2012
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pI29shccdTo

That's the video. I'll embed it once I get a chance to get on my laptop.

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 4 of 5 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Nov 4, 2012

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 5 of 5 (127 Views)
0 Likes