1) USA - California
2) Late nights (between 9PM-3AM)
3) Level 75 / (No Legacy)
4) Team Objective/Co-Op Arena mainly
5) Usually in a party of 3 or 4.
6) Fiber optic
Michael: "Get rid of the Seaward"
Lucille: "I'll leave when I'm good and ready"
1) the part of the world you're playing in- US
2) the date/time your are playing- 5:30- 10:00 ET
3) your rank- legacy 2 level 75 (with co op star, woot woot)
4) what game type- Mostly TDM and OBJ, also plunder every once in a while
5) how many players- 1
6) connection type (DSL, cable modem, etc)- wireless DSL
7) service provider- Quest
To be honest I do not play uc3 24/7, but I have probably not experienced lag in a few months
The things I complain about are usually balancing issues, technical issues, and glitches. These are things they can fix.
Will be back with more updates.
Last of Us gameplay, Hunting Rifles Headshots , Custom created Game mode videos and MOAR!
Well when I played solo I did not have that much lag as it used to be.
As soon as I was in a party lag was annoying again (even if all players were from europe).
Another thing that was annoying for matchmaking as a solo player... out of 20 games I was put into 18 ongoing matches. I really do not mind getting put into ongoing matches but not every single one of them! I am not asking for a toggle to turn it completely off.. but it would be nice that there is a counter, after getting put into 2 ongoing matches in a row matchmaking refuses to put the player again into an ongoing match? Something like that?
Today I was once again getting opponents from all continents except Europe. The thing is, I am in Europe.
Also, I had multiple opponents who died with a delay of 2 seconds and more. In the same match, some people lagged so bad that they could hardly be killed at all and others were just fine, as if there was no lag.
Seriously, do something to seperate the continents better. I have yet to see the first time that level matchmaking helps the lower level players. They still end up in matches with us high levels. All that the current matchmaking does is make lag worse for everyone and even if it is a bit better now (don't see it) it's still far away from an acceptable amount of lag!
Therefore, we would love your help with the following information (also, let's try and keep this post on topic):
1) the part of the world you're playing in
2) the date/time your are playing
3) your rank
4) what game type
5) how many players
6) connection type (DSL, cable modem, etc)
7) service provider
1) the part of the world you're playing in - USA. NORTHERN CALIFORNIA, SFBA.
2) the date/time your are playing - 5-7 AM PST, 3-7 PST. OCCASIONALLY, 8 PM AND BEYOND.
3) your rank - 5TH LEGACY, LEVEL 75.
4) what game type - TEAM OBJ, PLUNDER.
5) how many players - TEAMS OF 3-5 PEOPLE.
6) connection type (DSL, cable modem, etc) DSL
7) service provider - AT&T
''I also need the help of LAG to be better at this game'' as our friends from Chile would say.
The story is I'm from the Netherlands, and I played around 20 matches of lab yesterday, there was lag, but not THAT bad to be complaining about, but here is something odd. If I'm to believe how matchmaking works now, I should never ever find someone from Chile or Mexico or Brazil, unless the playerpool is extremely small.
But I still find players from those countries, Chile is 11000 kilometers away from my homelocation.
Brazil = 8000 km away
Peru= 10500 km away
Venezuela is also 8000 km away...
so care to enlighten me? If it doesn't find players close to my homelocation, it takes a big step to 8000 km?
Is that how it works? Of course USA is far away too, but atleast it isn't a third world country.
But still I like to thank you Naughty Dog, for fixing your screw up. I don't find Japanese or Chinese that often anymore
Well, people who live IN that country... you know what I mean.