1) The USA, state CA to be specific
2) Generally from 3PM-6PM
3) 18 4th Legacy
4) Classic, TOBJ, Plunder, The Lab, and the co-op modes.
1) the part of the world you're playing in: USA
2) the date/time your are playing: 11/20/12 4:23 PM
3) your rank: 65 4th Legacy
4) what game type: The Lab
5) how many players: Party of 3
6) connection type (DSL, cable modem, etc): Cable Modem
7) service provider: Windstream
windstream is DSL, not cable. If they were capable of more than 1mpbs upload to match their decent download speeds I would have switched to them years ago. that whole >1mbps upload technology restriction is a deal breaker
1) the part of the world you're playing in - The Great State of Texas, The United States of America
2) the date/time your are playing - November 2011, 2012, 5pm, CT
3) your rank - 5th Legacy 33
4) what game type - Plundaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
5) how many players - 1
6) connection type (DSL, cable modem, etc) - FiOS
7) service provider - Verizon
Thanks for asking, it's great that network code is being lookied at only 12 months after initial release, and 17 after the beta. Fast work!
1) the part of the world you're playing in - Canada
2) the date/time your are playing - Lately? Never. Usually during weekends though, after school and early in the morning.
3) your rank - 18
4) what game type - Elimination, Plunder, The Lab, Team Objective, Co-op
5) how many players - 1/2 (splitscreen, sometimes)
6) connection type (DSL, cable modem, etc) - I don't know.
7) service provider - Shaw Communications.
1- Virginia USA
2- Everynight starting at 9pm eastern
3- 5th legacy lvl 27
4- TDM and the Lab (basically everything, but co-op)
5- 3 to 5 (no split screeners)
6- Cable (30+Mbps down, 8+Mbps up tested several states away from me, several times over several days, your game has kind of made me ocd about my connection )
7- Comcast (D3)
8- Wired ethernet, NAT type 2 (anything connected to a router with a firewall is NAT2. Doesn't affect your connection to others if you enable your UPnP or port forward.)
Thank you guys for making this thread. I hope we all can give you all the info you need to make this game a great multiplayer once again. Please consider ping as the MAIN decider of who plays who. Again thank you.