But one problem I've noticed is alot of DSL connections. And wireless.
But Missouri and anytime between 9am-2pm. And weekends anytime during the day.
21 legacy 5
cable 50down 2 up. Wired and Nat 2
Usually lone wolf
Tdm or classic and some labs
Now with Max Payne 3. Check it out.
Now on xbox live playing gears 3. GT Thumb Tac Zack. Hit me up.
1) the part of the world you're playing in Atlanta
2) the date/time your are playing Nights
3) your rank
4) what game type Plunder, Team Objective, LAB
5) how many players Lone wolf, 2, or 3
6) connection type (DSL, cable modem, etc Cable, wireless
7) service provider Comcast
Say NO to paid DLC maps
The amount of DSL people playing long distance can't be good.
xDSL comes in many flavours (VDSL2 for more upload, fast path instead of interleaved for less latency etc.)
After seeing this thread I thought I would come back for a while to see how things are.- lag wise.
Well I don't know what they did, or whether they did anything at all but I saw no change.
Every match I played I was matched up against players whom did not speak a lick of English.
- yes they had their mics on.
Mex, Bra, Arg, Peru, is all I saw.
I also saw many French players.
I have no Idea why ND feels this match making should work.
Being one melee killed, dying behind cover, dying from qb grenades that aren't qb's, teleporting players, it just seems to not be getting any better.
Look this **** barely even works with dedicated servers why do you (ND) think it should work P2P.
I have lost all confidence in ND and their development team.
It has been a while since I have played this game.
I went from playing it every day 4-5 hours to playing once a month.
The lag is just retarded, and has made me leave this title.
And for those of you that think it's like this on every game?
No it's not.
I have found so many formers on here that are completely full of ****.
They will lie to back up their statements because most of you wont look any further into what they say.
I have seen many players on here talk down every game out there that competes with this title, yet they have never played them.
Yes some games do have bad lag just like this one, but many have far less.
Complaining to ND about this on their forum only goes so far.
Not buying any more of their titles will go much further.
1) the part of the world you're playing in: UK
2) the date/time your are playing: 6-10pm GMT
3) your rank: Level 20 Legacy 5
4) what game type: TDM, Free For All, Lab
5) how many players: lone wolf
6) connection type (DSL, cable modem, etc): DSL
7) service provider: Orange
1) the part of the world you're playing in - Morocco
2) the date/time your are playing - 26/11- 8-10pm
3) your rank - 27 5th legacy
4) what game type - TDM/3TDM/Classic
5) how many players - 2-4 in party
6) connection type - DSL ( 1700Kb/s )
7) service provider - Menara IT
This helpful - thanks. We changed some matchmaking settings today. Feel any better?
I played about an hour today. Then I experienced people teleporting and freezing, punches from 2 km away, killed by grenades even further away, deaths delayed by 2 seconds, and of course the white plug...