Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4129 posts

Re: Kids playing Uncharted

Sep 1, 2012
Parents are lazy. They buy whatever the kid wants. Its sad how spoiled kids are and how detatched parents are.

The parental controls are rarely used apparently. Parents should make the main account and then make a sub-account for the kid. Then make sure all communication is impossible. Let them play but no mic and no messages.
Message 11 of 43 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
469 posts

Sep 1, 2012

no way mine are stricted, i am 14 and i got a ps3 with U3 for my birthday in november, when i was little i always played on my ps2 and psp, madagascar, rayman,crash bandicoot, racing games, and more, but not shooting games my dad said you are too young i said Smiley Surprisedk and now look Smiley Very Happy                        BTW, i played airport on crushing with someone that called hamer7208 or something, and my friend. i told them how old are you my friend was fourteen and hammer was 8 we're like WTH how did you get this game, he said he got it on easter..... FROM HIS GRANDDAD Smiley Frustrated hahahahahahaaahha it was so funny

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/2720663337.png[/IMG][/URL]
Message 12 of 43 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Sep 1, 2012

I played with a pair of split screeners not to long ago.  They couldn't be no more than 12 but they had me crying with laughter.  We were attempting  Syria on crushing and it was SO not going well.   Instead of sticking close in a pack, these two went every which way and I had to play super medic again to try and keep us alive.

One hell of a Co-op Medic

PSN ID: Pookah23
Message 13 of 43 (289 Views)
Wastelander
832 posts

Sep 1, 2012

Kids..

kids everywhere! You should have seen the matches I was playing, they were all like "**bleep** HACKZZZ." Smiley Surprised 

But it makes me giggle. Smiley Tongue 

PSN Gamercards

★Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi★ PSN - username change soon p10x. -Cool sig incoming-
Message 14 of 43 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Sep 1, 2012

I don't mind younger kids playing Uncharted, as long as they aren't complete whiners who swear and trash talk for losing.

Message 15 of 43 (269 Views)
Wastelander
832 posts

Sep 1, 2012

IEATLILKITTENS wrote:

I don't mind younger kids playing Uncharted, as long as they aren't complete whiners who swear and trash talk for losing.

inb4almosteverykidonuncharted.

But seriously, some are ok but most just make me mutemutemute and tauntauntaunt. Smiley Wink

PSN Gamercards

★Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi★ PSN - username change soon p10x. -Cool sig incoming-
Message 16 of 43 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 1, 2012
I got some kid friends on Uncharted and I'm relatively young. You won't see me spazzing out. Too busy getting treasures.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 17 of 43 (259 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1016 posts

Sep 2, 2012

Well Teens are still kids but more mature. My parents are close adherents to the ESRB (frustrates me still to this day). I just hate little kids that troll on the mic, act like their real **bleep** when they use cheap tactics (M9 ROF, Quick Boom, Blindfiring, etc.), and don't even help the team and just run around trying to melee. 

Joel's has superhuman hearing due to his integrated Astro A40's :3
Message 18 of 43 (232 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Sep 2, 2012
Kids>Mexicans,Arabs,Brazilians, anyday. (PS I accept all regions/countries just not their internet speed XD)
Message 19 of 43 (222 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 2, 2012
Andrew, even adults do that.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 20 of 43 (220 Views)
0 Likes