Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
10023 posts

Re: Keep it simple!

Mar 20, 2013
@sand but Classic doesn't even... What?
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 29 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
5848 posts

Mar 20, 2013

deception!

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 29 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2851 posts

Mar 20, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

call out is on all long guns and 1 pistol. Not to mention there's a stat hat that gives you call out to all weapons including pistols and PWs. Though idk if its still glitched...

Idk how you can possibly balance clip size, reload speed and max ammo. Along with scope zoom which doesn't give you too much of an advantage.

While they're working on balancing it, we can just play around in HC mode. :smileyvery-happy:

classic has no mods too :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 29 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10023 posts

Mar 20, 2013
Playing with FF and Revenge must be fun for you guys :smileywink:
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 29 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2851 posts

Mar 20, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Playing with FF and Revenge must be fun for you guys :smileywink:

no, not really... but I never said I liked classic, did I?

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 29 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10023 posts

Mar 20, 2013
I thought we were trying to make a point for the Classic people here :/
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 29 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
391 posts

Mar 20, 2013
@matthijs, i see where you are coming from, but disagree with a lot of your points, overall I think uc3 is a better game than uc2, I don't mind weapon mods, these are essentially a third booster slot, you said accuracy was overpowered yet its only down the irons from uc2, rate of fire, is a stupid idea yet IMO people get far too upset about it, I think the m9 rate of fire has been nerfed to the point where it's a waste of a mod, it's only noobs that use it now. On the kal7 it's not the mod that's the problem, it's the whole concept of the gun, which leads to

BLINDFIRE I completely agree withe all issues raised in your blind fire thread, although i think that wack an roll call it what you like is mostly responsible. I reckon that this is is at lead 50 percent of this games BS, the other 50 is lag which I don't really understand how much fixing is realistic, Lag was also prevalent in uc2, although in uc2 it appeared as though the player with the decent connection had the advantage where as in uc3 it's the opposite.

I like load outs, and personally don't really care about balancing, if a gun is op I learn to use that gun, I welcomed the fal nerf but only cos I sucked with it but i would have learnt eventually lol, I wish they had left the g mal alone, I had more fun in those days and didn't really care about blind fire as it didn't really affect me. Although I feel like the gmall recoil has been reduced since 1.17 ?

Kick backs, are generally a good idea although, it is far too easy for good players too string kickbacks to get her in a manner never intended, mainly due to kickbacks being standard power weapons because ND were too lazy or Unimaginative to think of others.

I don't think you mentioned grenade throwback, I'm undecided whether this is good or bad, I hated it originally but the ability to bank grenades ( I know you could always do this I just didn't really bother) makes for some cool kills, lag can make the throwback annoying plus I think they could've made the timer icon clearer but overall I think I'm a throwback convert. Lag made uc2 grenades annoying too.

So overall

Fix BLindfire by removing wack an roll and remove sprint whilst blind firing and uc3 would be a genuine step up from uc2 IMO.

Sorry for the awful punctuation and grammar etc I wasn't intending to post this much
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 29 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
369 posts

Mar 21, 2013

I think my biggest problemes are with the Uncharted 3 mechanics...

I dislike bigger maps, which seemed forced to me, only there to make people use the sprint function.

#1 There was nothing wrong with people bunny hopping in Uncharted 2.

#2 There was no problem with the balancing of weapons.

I read that the ak-47 having such bs recoil was a design idea in order to make people pick up other weapons, but guess what Naughty Dog, when the other weapons are basic loadout weapons what is the point of that?!

#3 The pace of the game was good, the addition of rockets out of people their butt wasn't needed, neither was sprint.

#4 There was NO wack and roll in Uncharted 2, 1 bullet of the main handgun and a punch was a kill, but that wasn't a problem cause that was a strategy asking for getting killed unless you ambushed a player with it.

#5 Blindfire wasn't a widespread problem in Uncharted 2. The shotguns are the only problem.

I also prefer Uncharted 2's way of leveling over Uncharted 3's cod copy...and there are many other reasons why I prefer Uncharted 2 over Uncharted 3.

But most of it comes back to Uncharted 2 mechanics being better than Uncharted 3's.

In my opinion it would have been better if Uncharted 3 just had Uncharted 2 mechanics, and then add everything they wanted in the game to it.

And Naughty Dog also had interviews of what they wanted for Uncharted 2, that single moment of the truck exploding while Nathan was hanging and the truck flying through the air.

Uncharted 2 got more of those cinematic events, even in multiplayer, but with Uncharted 3 they went into the other direction, all we got was a lame sandstorm on Desert Village, a truck driving through London Streets, and a container being dropped by a crane on that water map with a hammerboat..

They even removed the dynamic events in Highrise and Sully's plane in Fort.. ( I guess something went wrong in the copy-paste process.)

Not only that, the singleplayer of Uncharted 3 was a step back as well.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 29 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10023 posts

Mar 21, 2013
Depends how you look at it. UC3 SP is like most movies out right now: probably directed by Michael Bay by the looks of it, meaning.

But I like bigger maps.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 29 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2851 posts

Mar 21, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Depends how you look at it. UC3 SP is like most movies out right now: probably directed by Michael Bay by the looks of it, meaning.

But I like bigger maps.

I like bigger maps as well, but vertically larger, not horizontically (or however it is spelled), look at the highrise, it's the biggest map because it's so high and has multiple floors on every building, that map was in Uncharted 2 as well, but we didn't need a sprint option, so why should we have that in UC3? After all the highrise is still the biggest map...

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 29 (84 Views)
0 Likes