Jun 22 2012
By: Darkblaze333 Wastelander 923 posts
Accepted Solution

KSQD Needs Members - Please READ!

59 replies 364 views Edited Jun 22, 2012

Lately I haven't had too many people to play with, and every clan I've been in has sort of fell apart or the members kind of just forgot about me. So, I want to make a new clan. A legit clan with skilled members that compete in clan battles and tournaments and sends fear into those who see it, and can establish a name for itself in Uncharted 3.

So, the name of the clan is "Killer Squad" with the tag . I spent a bit of time on mybannermaker creating a little official picture for it:

K71X4.jpgI think it came out alright

Here's some of Crimosine's amazing wallpapers. Thanks again

KSQD_Wallpaper.png

KSQD_Wallpaper2.png

KSQD_Wallpaper3.png

KSQD_Wallpaper4.png

If anyone else wants to make some artwork I'd really appreciate, since I'm not too good at it!

So, I need some members but there are a few GUIDELINES that need to be met before one can join:

• You have to be a good player. Decent KD, been playing Uncharted for awhile, basically you need to have some SKILL and EXPERIENCE.
  • It'd be nice if you're on your 3rd legacy, but I have some friends who haven't legacy'd at all and they're good so if you're one of those people then it's fine.
  • You're on UC3 a lot during the day. Doesn't have to be 24/7, on everyday, you just have to play often. TImezones don't matter because I'm on day and night.
  • You don't need to have a mic to join. It's cool if ya' do, but if you don't - no worries.
  • If you do have a mic, you can't be some 10-year-old kid making random noises on it or playing with voicechanger. I don't care if you're the best player in the world - do this - you're not joining.
  • And, you need to have every treausre in the game (Just Kidding!)

Hope that doesn't seem to strict or anything, I just wanna have formidable, very-skilled clan! As for modes that the clan plays, it'll mainly be DM I'm guessing but I don't have a problem with anything else. But you have to be okay with playing some Elimination a little once in a while because it is my favorite mode.

Youtube:

Here's a link to the clan's youtube channel. Nothing really on it yet, though: http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDarkblaze333?feature=mhee If you have a youtube, it'd be nice if you could subscribe and feature the channel on your own channel. I plan on uploading our clan's gameplay on this channel. Also, check mikalhardie's channel out, where other KSQD videos may be: http://www.youtube.com/user/BlueFactionGaming

Forum:

Thanks to mikalhardie, our clan now has an official forum: http://Ksqd.forummotions.com/

To Join:

Either respond on this thread or send me a message and/or friend reqeust on PSN (or do all of the above!). If you send a friend request, be sure to leave a little message inside of it explaining that you want to join the clan. Or, comment on the youtube channel!

Current Members:

-- Darkblaze333 (Me)

-- dajabgameisill

-- mikalhardie

-- caglar-34

-- Andre737

-- SHUT_UP_FOOLS

-- G8-Serious

-- Zelfear45

-- silvadream1010

-- Crimsonine

-- Uncharted3rocker

-- AlexDarkShield

-- BORNtobeWILD83

-- SpiderManPsychic

-- Gabriel72430

-- Keshekki

-- Eddywayne1620

-- itastelikechikin

-- LARS_I1E

-- SleepMatt

To Conclude:

I don't want this to be a bust. I really want this to work, so please, if you're not in a clan and you meet the guidelines, join! If you know someone who wants to join a clan, have him/her contact me or tell me about him/her. I will ask some of my friends and keep a look out for new talent online, and shall continue to check this thread for replies. If you want to help out with the clan or have any ideas for it, let me know. If major questions come up I'll update the thread. Let's make this work forumers! Thanks

Message 50 of 60 (364 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
849 posts

Re: KSQD Needs Members - Please READ!

Jun 20, 2012

I'm not joining but i own a clan and we are currently recruiting only good players so we can test you out if your good enough youj can join and i assure you we won't forget about you as long as your on my friend list

For more infomation here is our website :

http://aceunchartedclan.webs.com/

And here is our fraggednation  as you can see on there we are 5-0 with clan battle wins:http://www.fraggednation.com/memberList.php?action=showProfile&acctID=18637&t=1

Hope to see you soon!

Message 1 of 60 (364 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Jun 20, 2012

add me.

Message 2 of 60 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
70 posts

Jun 20, 2012

Can I join?

- Headset

- Good KD

- Always online

- LVL 75 3rd Legacy

This profile, SS7-Burner, is old. I will send you my message now where I am going to explain what I mean.

Message 3 of 60 (364 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jun 20, 2012

-Headset

-K/D: 1.50

-Most of the time online

-Lv 24 2nd Legacy

-Sidenote: I'm that rank because i had school work and other RL stuff to do. However Summer is around the corner and i'll be able to play almost everyday. Plus i still plan on leveling up to 3rd legacy.

Message 4 of 60 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
923 posts

Jun 20, 2012

Alright, you're good to join. I'll be waiting on the message.

Message 5 of 60 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
70 posts

Jun 20, 2012

Thanks! I will send you this message now.

Message 6 of 60 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3480 posts

Jun 20, 2012

Isn't mikalhardie in the H@RDIES?

Message 7 of 60 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
923 posts

Jun 20, 2012

Yes and no. He said he's not even sure But he sent me a message on PSN last night so now he's in.

Message 8 of 60 (364 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Jun 20, 2012

That sounds really cool, I'm not sure if I'm on enough or even good enough (I just legacy'd) to join, but it sounds really cool. I'd be happy to help you guys, I'm a graphic designer (taking a class on Photoshop an Illustrator next year) so if I can, I'll try to make you guys a really cool PS3 wallpaper or something awesome. :$

I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... Smiley Sad
Message 9 of 60 (364 Views)
0 Likes