Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 27 2012
By: gunnsandwiches42 Survivor 2105 posts

KAL7 and Tau Sniper only

3 replies 102 views Edited Jul 27, 2012

If we have to get yet ANOTHER TDM (or Hardcore?)  Lab, it should be KALs and Taus.  Before you say, "its just gonna be a blindfire fest," well, what do you think the Riot Shield Lab is? And Pistoles?

Ive been messing around with a KAL and Tau loadout for a while, and I really enjoy it.  I can keep my distance and get kills (or more likley assists) with the Tau sniper, or I can get up close and blast away with the KAL.

If EVERYONE was forced to use these weapons and tactics, it would get quite interesting.  You cant just blindly sprint up to someone with a KAL, because your the enemy team can just take you out at distance with the Tau.  The Tau users would caustiously move around, keeping their distance, and attempt to pick off enemies, while the KAL users would stick to cover, attempt to flank, and get close enough to blindfire to their heart's content.

Maybe this would work for Hardcore as well. Would add some extra difficulty, as meleing would lose effectiveness (probably a good thing), but also the Tau would be weaker.  Most importantly, it would enable us to get those dang treasures..

Thoughts?

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (102 Views)
Lombax Warrior
206 posts

Re: KAL7 and Tau Sniper only

Jul 27, 2012
OH GOD PLEASE NO
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2105 posts

Jul 27, 2012

Meh, now that I think about it, its a variatiion of Sniper and Pistole, which we've alread had (twice).

Actually, I really wonder if ND is even still listening to new LAB ideas. Didnt they say they are gonna release a LAB schedule soon? This page is probably useless.

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
583 posts

Aug 1, 2012

How about Tau Sniper only with unlimited ammo. :smileyhappy:

BF3 Stats
My Youtube Channel--> http://www.youtube.com/user/WaffleMonster07?feature=mhee