Oct 09 2012
By: supergamer-45 Sackboy 447 posts

KAL 7 fix

[ Edited ]
42 replies 246 views Edited Oct 9, 2012

Well first I just want to say hi since I haven't made a post in a long time. I have been using the KAL 7 looking on ways to fix it. 
Since I have been playing BF3 so much it gave me an idea. Why not make the KAL a low recoil weapon. If ND doesn't want to make like the single player version then why not just make it low recoil. This would encoruage aiming and less blindfiring. Well that's only the first part of the fix. If people like it then the next step would be lower the blindfire accuracy so that it's slighty higher than the M9 with blindfire accuracy mod but not insane. Then the next step would be to increase the damage to 8 or 9 bullets instead of 10. (This is only after the community judges the new KAL 7 so that it doesn't become a stronger gun with still high blindfire accuracy.) The gun would excel in CQC but it wouldn't be OP. An accuracy buff would be good also needed. IMO. As for the ROF if ND buffs the damage then it's lower, if the damage stays the same then the ROF is the same.

I dislike people who registered when ND moved the forums. Don't take it personalHeart

>
Message 1 of 43 (246 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Re: KAL 7 fix

Oct 9, 2012

supergamer-45 wrote:

Well first I just want to say hi since I haven't made a post in a long time. I have been using the KAL 7 looking on ways to fix it. 
Since I have been playing BF3 so much it gave me an idea. Why not make the KAL a low recoil weapon. If ND doesn't want to make like the single player version then why not just make it low recoil. This would encoruage aiming and less blindfiring. Well that's only the first part of the fix. If people like it then the next step would be lower the blindfire accuracy so that it's higher than the M9 with blindfire accuracy mod but not insane. Then the next step would be to increase the damage to 8 or 9 bullets instead of 10. (This is only after the community judges the new KAL 7 so that it doesn't become a stronger gun with still high blindfire accuracy.) The gun would excel in CQC but it wouldn't be OP. An accuracy buff would be good also.

I think it's perfect where it's at, it's always been a blind-fire weapon, it doesn't need to be changed, at least in my opinion anyway.

I'm using it right now in plunder and it's exactly where it needs to be, with the mods I have on it, the weapon is awesome, but fair, I only aim rarely because it's not made for aiming.

Message 2 of 43 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
153 posts

Oct 9, 2012

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

supergamer-45 wrote:

Since I have been playing BF3 so much it gave me an idea. Why not make the KAL a low recoil weapon. If ND doesn't want to make like the single player version then why not just make it low recoil. This would encoruage aiming and less blindfiring. Well that's only the first part of the fix. If people like it then the next step would be lower the blindfire accuracy so that it's higher than the M9 with blindfire accuracy mod but not insane. Then the next step would be to increase the damage to 8 or 9 bullets instead of 10. (This is only after the community judges the new KAL 7 so that it doesn't become a stronger gun with still high blindfire accuracy.) The gun would excel in CQC but it wouldn't be OP. An accuracy buff would be good also.

I think it's perfect where it's at, it's always been a blind-fire weapon, it doesn't need to be changed, at least in my opinion anyway.

I'm using it right now in plunder and it's exactly where it needs to be, with the mods I have on it, the weapon is awesome, but fair, I only aim rarely because it's not made for aiming.

I love Plunder Extended TDM.

Message 3 of 43 (229 Views)
Sackboy
447 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 9, 2012

I think it should be change because I never seen anygame where one weapon dramatically changes from SP to MP

>
Message 4 of 43 (227 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Oct 9, 2012

supergamer-45 wrote:

I think it should br change because I never seen anygame where one weapon dramaticly changes from SP to MP

The T-bolt and Tau were also changed, but nobody really thought anything of it.

Message 5 of 43 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
560 posts

Oct 9, 2012

That wouldn't work out well. Trust me.

Message 6 of 43 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
447 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 9, 2012

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

supergamer-45 wrote:

I think it should br change because I never seen anygame where one weapon dramaticly changes from SP to MP

The T-bolt and Tau were also changed, but nobody really thought anything of it.

That was for balancing purposes (obviously) and their intended roles did not change.

>
Message 7 of 43 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
447 posts

Oct 9, 2012

stargazingDrill wrote:

That wouldn't work out well. Trust me.

More information please?

>
Message 8 of 43 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6454 posts

Oct 9, 2012

The KAL should be submachine gun. That's actually what it is anyways. This means high RoF (like what it has right now), high recoil (it's high right now but it could be a little lower), and less than average bullet damage (which it has right now). If they either lowered it's recoil a tad or increased it's bullet damage a tad it could be a competetive gun for aiming without super recoil control, and of course the blindfire lock on would have to be addressed in some way, especially if it's bullet damage were increased.

Message 9 of 43 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
560 posts

Oct 9, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

The KAL should be submachine gun. That's actually what it is anyways. This means high RoF (like what it has right now), high recoil (it's high right now but it could be a little lower), and less than average bullet damage (which it has right now). If they either lowered it's recoil a tad or increased it's bullet damage a tad it could be a competetive gun for aiming without super recoil control, and of course the blindfire lock on would have to be addressed in some way, especially if it's bullet damage were increased.

Not a bad idea! 

Message 10 of 43 (186 Views)
0 Likes