Highlighted
Nov 19 2012
By: iceyfire54312 Fender Bender 4134 posts

Just take a vacation?

[ Edited ]
37 replies 575 views Edited Jan 3, 2013

Last month I left Uncharted 3, it was both to take a vacation from the Quick boom bull crap and to catch up on some single player games that I needed to catch up on. After beating Mass effect 3 yesterday I decided to take a break from single players and go back to good old uncharted. 

Surprisingly, when I came back today, I had fun. Not only did I have fun, but I played some of the best matches iv played in some time. Yea there was minor lag, yea I had a 5th legacy running around blinding, and yea the bull was there, but it was fun. 

My point is, sometimes we just need some time to take a break, and play a different game sometimes. Consider this next time your yelling at your PS3 or on the forums.

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 1 of 38 (575 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Re: Just take a vacation?

Nov 19, 2012

iceyfire54312 wrote:

Last month I left Uncharted 3, it was both to take a vacation from the Quick boom bull crap and to catch up on some single player games that I need to catch up on. After beating Mass effect 3 yesterday I decided to take a break from single players and go back to good old uncharted. 

Surprisingly, when I came back today, I had fun. Not only did I have fun, but I played some of the best matches iv played in some time. Yea there was minor lag, yea I had a 5th legacy running around blinding, and yea the bull was there, but it was fun. 

My point is, sometimes we just need some time to take a brake, and play a different game sometimes. Consider this next time your yelling at your PS3 or on the forums.

Since Uncharted 3 is a year old, I'm playing other games all the time but I play Uncharted 3 fairly often. Aside from Netflix or Hulu plus Uncharted 3 is the only reason I turn my PS3 on. I am Moderately playing Black ops 2 (360 version) whenever my friends want me to join and Borderlands 2 and soon Skyrim when the new DLC is out on my Mac and there were other games I've played but Uncharted is something I am constantly in. But I agree, it's just plain fun, but some had higher expectations or some just plain aren't having fun, and to them, it's very disappointing. I see far too many complaining at ND threads. It's okay to make threads about specific things, but there are SO many just calling ND idiots, and those are the only threads I don't like.

Message 2 of 38 (569 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4134 posts

Nov 19, 2012

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:

Last month I left Uncharted 3, it was both to take a vacation from the Quick boom bull crap and to catch up on some single player games that I need to catch up on. After beating Mass effect 3 yesterday I decided to take a break from single players and go back to good old uncharted. 

My point is, sometimes we just need some time to take a brake, and play a different game sometimes. Consider this next time your yelling at your PS3 or on the forums.

Since Uncharted 3 is a year old, I'm playing other games all the time but I play Uncharted 3 fairly often. Aside from Netflix or Hulu plus Uncharted 3 is the only reason I turn my PS3 on. I am Moderately playing Black ops 2 (360 version) whenever my friends want me to join and Borderlands 2 and soon Skyrim when the new DLC is out on my Mac and there were other games I've played but Uncharted is something I am constantly in. But I agree, it's just plain fun, but some had higher expectations or some just plain aren't having fun, and to them, it's very disappointing. I see far too many complaining at ND threads. It's okay to make threads about specific things, but there are SO many just calling ND idiots, and those are the only threads I don't like.

Same i don't understand the whole "you suck ND" threads

They have supported this game some much more then Uncharted 2, yes it's because they are making money off this support, but people don't understand it costs money to patch things. 

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 3 of 38 (548 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Nov 19, 2012

iceyfire54312 wrote:

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:

Same i don't understand the whole "you suck ND" threads

They have supported this game some much more then Uncharted 2, yes it's because they are making money off this support, but people don't understand it costs money to patch things. 

Yup, that's why Minecraft on the Xbox360 takes WAY longer to recieve updates. They have to make sure it's going to work because you don't want to have to release too many patches.

Message 4 of 38 (539 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2202 posts

Nov 19, 2012

Its what i do, i usually go play Most Wanted or GTA 4 with some of my mates.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 5 of 38 (529 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1934 posts

Nov 19, 2012

Agreed no matter how good you are at this game, you will have bad matches and it will **bleep** you off. Best thing to do is just take a break of the game for a while.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 38 (519 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

Nov 19, 2012

No matter what I say about this game I've clocked around 300 hours (most likely 100s more) and I still play constantly so it MUST be fun Smiley Happy

Oops Right? - Tess : The Last of Us
Message 7 of 38 (500 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Nov 19, 2012

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale is out tomorrow.... I won't be on U3 for maybe a week with that game consuming my time Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 38 (493 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4134 posts

Nov 19, 2012

RaiXku wrote:

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale is out tomorrow.... I won't be on U3 for maybe a week with that game consuming my time Smiley Happy

Same 

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 9 of 38 (461 Views)
Fender Bender
2352 posts

Nov 20, 2012

iceyfire54312 wrote:

This game is clearly suffering and the series of patches ND ships out are clearly not making a difference. But you're right, if you take a break from something you could enjoy it a little more but this cannot be the case for me in U3. 

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais
Message 10 of 38 (446 Views)
0 Likes