Highlighted
Survivor
2178 posts

Re: Just played with SouthpawLP!!!!!

Aug 25, 2012
I've played with shadowlibraboy and steepmatt.

Message 31 of 63 (211 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1487 posts

Aug 25, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:

TechMemphis wrote:
I've played southpaw, steepmatt, DAG, renatabls, and legendaryD... I understand why the community regards them as good formers but not as players

Uh... lol?

Anyways...

I'm uh, flattered that you made a thread about me. xD Good game, man. Sorry about that camping, but you know... Double Damage. Smiley Mad

Played against you in the Lab. You were in a 4 man party with pdiss, darknessOfNite and some other dude. You got  a 7-7 so maybe he is right? Lol. Don't remember the assists and therefore "stolen" kills though.

------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 32 of 63 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
606 posts

Aug 25, 2012

really and how much money is he making from movies,tv shows, or music? None so how is he so important, now if it was eric or or a ND staff member i could see why your so happy like a fan girl. can't see why this thread is so important it should die 

"If you suck at the game, you're supposed to lose" nuff said
I'm from britan. Kangaroo's n' Cowboy hats, mate
Message 33 of 63 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 25, 2012

Psyschock wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

TechMemphis wrote:
I've played southpaw, steepmatt, DAG, renatabls, and legendaryD... I understand why the community regards them as good formers but not as players

Uh... lol?

Anyways...

I'm uh, flattered that you made a thread about me. xD Good game, man. Sorry about that camping, but you know... Double Damage. Smiley Mad

Played against you in the Lab. You were in a 4 man party with pdiss, darknessOfNite and some other dude. You got  a 7-7 so maybe he is right? Lol. Don't remember the assists and therefore "stolen" kills though.

SOUTHPAWLP EXPOSED WENT EVEN WHILE PARTIED UP WITH PDISS LOLOLOLOLOL

Yeah, that was the only time I didn't go positive tonight (and I even got party-split from my part, and still went positive...). So, if I don't go positive in every single game, I'm not a good player? I shall keep that in mind. Now I shall dig into my third quart of Haagen-Dazs of the night because I am completely depressed that one game where I didn't go positive is enough evidence to label me as not good at the game, even if I was getting scores like 13-1, 13-2, 12-0, 13-3, etc. all night (five Fury medals included).

EDIT: I decided to check your match history and you're not a bad player. I noticed a handful of matches where you went barely positive or only went even, but for the most part you did well. Does a 11-10 match, 11-11 match, 14-12 match, a Lab match you apparently quit out of, or a 15-12 match make you a bad player when mostly you were going positive with a 2 or higher K/D every other match of the night? Maybe by your elitist standards, but elitism isn't exactly a good mentality to have while playing video games. Smiley Tongue

Message 34 of 63 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
83 posts

Aug 25, 2012
I've played with dadypain before it was airstrip TDM he was sniping
Message 35 of 63 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

Aug 25, 2012

Norman_Esquire wrote:
Who the **bleep** cares, really?

No disrespect towards SouthpawLP, intended.

None taken. I mean, I'm complimented that someone respects me enough to make a thread about meeting me (even if I used a picked up ROF M9 on him. Dude, sorry about that :/). I'm flattered. But this post fits more in the thanks thread rather than its own thread.

Message 36 of 63 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7550 posts

Aug 25, 2012

hey south can i add you so we can play ?? Smiley Tongue

Sleep Matt signature
Message 37 of 63 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

Aug 25, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

Sure man. I have a full FL, but you can always add me here: http://www.facebook.com/SouthpawLP. I have that connected to U3 all the time now, even if the loss-of-control glitch gives me a few deaths.

Message 38 of 63 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Aug 25, 2012
It's amazing that this thread is "useless" but then the threads I take time to think of and put together, no one reads or comments. There are so many "useless threads" threads that you continue to post on saying "let it die". If you want it to die, don't comment on it
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Message 39 of 63 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7550 posts

Aug 25, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Sure man. I have a full FL, but you can always add me here: http://www.facebook.com/SouthpawLP. I have that connected to U3 all the time now, even if the loss-of-control glitch gives me a few deaths.

ok will do Smiley Wink

Sleep Matt signature
Message 40 of 63 (217 Views)
0 Likes