Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

Re: *-= JD--'s Ultimate Co-Op Guide =-*

Sep 26, 2012
JD-- wrote:

You can pulldown chokers, via using the JD Pulldown. :smileyhappy:

If you lead a choker to a ledge, drop down, and pull up and shoot him once with your pistol while hanging and then immediately press SQUARE, you'll pull him down. :smileyhappy: Try it out.

Now it has been made official, courtey of your cousin

Please use plain text.
Message 121 of 123 (160 Views)
Sackboy
458 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 26, 2012

You CAN pull down shade enemies.  It's been done at the last stage of Fort Adventure.

Requires same tactic as chokers.  I don't recall if they have to be blue flame first, as we pulled this off before the patch that gave you the 2nd color after you've taken away half their HP.

I haven't bothered trying this in Shade Survival as that game type is hardly "co-operative" and they seem to teleport more frequently than in Fort Adventure.

Oh, and kickback enemies don't require a pistol shot before pulldown.  Just watch out for revenge cluster bombs and climb up to the ledge they were on; don't drop down...

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Please use plain text.
Message 122 of 123 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2289 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 14, 2012

wx327 wrote:

You CAN pull down shade enemies.  It's been done at the last stage of Fort Adventure.

Requires same tactic as chokers.  I don't recall if they have to be blue flame first, as we pulled this off before the patch that gave you the 2nd color after you've taken away half their HP.

I haven't bothered trying this in Shade Survival as that game type is hardly "co-operative" and they seem to teleport more frequently than in Fort Adventure.

Oh, and kickback enemies don't require a pistol shot before pulldown.  Just watch out for revenge cluster bombs and climb up to the ledge they were on; don't drop down...

Yes sir, I know this information.

The only shades I've ever managed to pulldown were chokers, after that patch you mentioned.

This thread has run its course. Locking.

Please use plain text.
Message 123 of 123 (141 Views)
0 Likes