Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/26/2010
Offline
2290 posts
 

Re: The Ultimate Co-Op Guide

Jul 4, 2012
Message 41 of 123 (261 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/07/2012
Offline
802 posts
 

Re: *-= JD--'s Ultimate Co-Op Guide =-*

Jul 30, 2012
Good stuff.
Message 42 of 123 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/26/2010
Offline
2290 posts
 

Re: *-= JD--'s Ultimate Co-Op Guide =-*

Jul 31, 2012
Message 43 of 123 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
Registered: 11/22/2009
Offline
2348 posts
 

Re: *-= JD--'s Ultimate Co-Op Guide =-*

Aug 1, 2012

JD-- wrote:

 

Arena:

 

  • Kickback enemies can be pulled down. Get them to the ledge, hit L1, then SQUARE.

 



you can just press square...

Message 44 of 123 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/01/2010
Offline
1369 posts
 

Re: *-= JD--'s Ultimate Co-Op Guide =-*

Aug 6, 2012

canadian94eh wrote:

JD-- wrote:

 

Arena:

 

  • Kickback enemies can be pulled down. Get them to the ledge, hit L1, then SQUARE.

 



you can just press square...


But...But...But... ITSCALLEDAJDPULLDOWN!!!!!! Get it rite fool!!!! mario_coolYoshi.gif

!Rafe is Bae!
Message 45 of 123 (130 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/26/2010
Offline
2290 posts
 

Re: *-= JD--'s Ultimate Co-Op Guide =-*

Aug 12, 2012
Message 46 of 123 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
19771 posts
 

Re: *-= JD--'s Ultimate Co-Op Guide =-*

Aug 12, 2012

JD-- wrote:

how come this got unfeatured? Smiley Sad

 

Kudos please guys! Smiley Very Happy



The mods didn't find it worthy enough, much like the other threads that were also unstickied and the one that got moved. Smiley Sad

Message 47 of 123 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/26/2010
Offline
2290 posts
 

Re: *-= JD--'s Ultimate Co-Op Guide =-*

Aug 12, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

JD-- wrote:

how come this got unfeatured? Smiley Sad

 

Kudos please guys! Smiley Very Happy



The mods didn't find it worthy enough, much like the other threads that were also unstickied and the one that got moved. Smiley Sad


not worthy enough? this took me hours upon hours!

 

I mean, it's not like any other co-op guide on here is this helpful and detailed.

 

My poor thread has been stickied and unstickied 4 times now. Smiley Sad

Message 48 of 123 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
19771 posts
 

Re: *-= JD--'s Ultimate Co-Op Guide =-*

Aug 12, 2012

JD-- wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

JD-- wrote:

how come this got unfeatured? Smiley Sad

 

Kudos please guys! Smiley Very Happy



The mods didn't find it worthy enough, much like the other threads that were also unstickied and the one that got moved. Smiley Sad


not worthy enough? this took me hours upon hours!

 

I mean, it's not like any other co-op guide on here is this helpful and detailed.

 

My poor thread has been stickied and unstickied 4 times now. Smiley Sad



I'm not the one to say it's not worthy. I think that it should be stickied. A lot of good thread were unstickied and I wasn't all too happy.

 

Just sad that good, popular threads were unstickied and left to fend for themselves in all the repeat threads around here. Smiley Sad

Message 49 of 123 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/26/2010
Offline
2290 posts
 

Re: *-= JD--'s Ultimate Co-Op Guide =-*

Aug 12, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

JD-- wrote:
not worthy enough? this took me hours upon hours!

 

I mean, it's not like any other co-op guide on here is this helpful and detailed.

 

My poor thread has been stickied and unstickied 4 times now. Smiley Sad



I'm not the one to say it's not worthy. I think that it should be stickied. A lot of good thread were unstickied and I wasn't all too happy.

 

Just sad that good, popular threads were unstickied and left to fend for themselves in all the repeat threads around here. Smiley Sad


Haha, thanks.

 

And yeah, I noticed that.... Well, I surely don't think their "Contact Information" deserves a sticky. If we wanted to "contact" them, we'd look elsewhere, not in the multiplayer section of Uncharted 3 community forums. :/

Message 50 of 123 (74 Views)
0 Likes