Lombax Warrior
156 posts

Re: It's my responsibility to teach noobs how to play? **bleep** ND

Jan 30, 2013

No it´s not.

The matchmaking continues to be the worst part of this game.

Say what you want about Call of Duty but the matchmaking there works very well, both connection and skill wise.

Message 41 of 47 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
33 posts

Jan 31, 2013
Matchmaking is a fickle friend and has a very odd sense of humour, but when the dice is rolled you have to just step up and do your part.

I never give it a thought about how bad a player in my team played. I am just concerned with how my performance was against those I opposed.

Helping new or inexperienced players to improve should just be in our good nature, but many players suffer from a lack of such good qualities and so feel the need to bury them in the ground or rub their faces in it. Personally we don't need to give up our gamestyle too much in order to help them along, but shadowing them around a map so they don't get cut to pieces may ensure a better result in your match. I'm not saying put youself in a position that renders you useless but give strength to your team by defending the weeker element of it.

As I am constantly being told, 'it is only a game.' Sometimes we need to look deeper into it than just winning, kdr stats and how unbelievable we are. If that is all this place is we are rather shallow. I am still searching for game enlightenment, but if there is anything to blame i'll just blame my bad attitude or lag. All there is to say at the end is Good Game or Well Played.
Message 42 of 47 (242 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jan 31, 2013
A person who's nice on the Internet.

A rare breed. Most turn into the very common Assholius Egotisticus.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 43 of 47 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
33 posts

Jan 31, 2013
@ TheStuntDouble- I am sure there are plenty of nice internet users. Me, I try my best and give the benefit of the doubt. I'm no do gooder but I try my best to be nice from the start. Knock my duck off and it is a different story. I guess it is the era of my upbringing and my age to blame.

Plus, I am sure I suffer from Assholius from time to time, never Egotisticus though.
Message 44 of 47 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
544 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 31, 2013

You have been a noob too, don't be so **bleep** generalizing

Message 45 of 47 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11295 posts

Jan 31, 2013

DEATH__MACHINIST wrote:
They might be "noobs" on this game but they will probably OWN on their game.

Good to see you think that way, i also think that way but every single time i played this game solo i ended up with those noobs using the default custom hero and ending 1-two digit numbers.

I mean, sure it's not their fault, and besides, it's just a game, but c'mon, every single match? I swear to God if you play this game solo you will lose every game unless the other team sucks.

Message 46 of 47 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4961 posts

Feb 1, 2013

renatabls wrote:

DEATH__MACHINIST wrote:
They might be "noobs" on this game but they will probably OWN on their game.

Good to see you think that way, i also think that way but every single time i played this game solo i ended up with those noobs using the default custom hero and ending 1-two digit numbers.

I mean, sure it's not their fault, and besides, it's just a game, but c'mon, every single match? I swear to God if you play this game solo you will lose every game unless the other team sucks.

yup. You better plan on going 35-1 to make up for the noob scores your random teammates will put up if you hope to win solo

Uncharted 2: 135,000 kills
Uncharted 3: 110,000 kills
Uncharted 4: meh
Message 47 of 47 (165 Views)
0 Likes