Feb 6, 2013

Eric-ND wrote:

lucascampanha wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:

lucascampanha wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

MachoTbig wrote:
Let's bump this thread, until an actual answer is given Smiley Wink

Eric is online... I bet he is preparing a big PR damage control post. Smiley Very Happy

Well, Eric is no longer online! Maybe he ran away scared, lol

Or didn't even bother to explain Smiley Sad

Not much more to explain. We have a big patch coming and it's been delyed by some technical issues. We also have a lot more we're adding to Multiplayer but we want to make sure it all works before we talk about it. Yes, we've teased it alot and I know everyone wants something new and fresh. It's coming. We have had some big hurdles to jump during with the testing process. It's a big update and we want it to work properly. As we've mentioned in the monthly Q&A there are some big changes coming to the multiplayer. 

Ahh thanks for responding! Now I have a question!! Since this is a big patch, can't you guys do what you did with patch 1.13 and release parts of the patch notes? This would make things easier to wait, in my opinion. I understand you've got some problems that need some work but you also have things that are ready to go, right? So can you anticipate that? I think the community will like this idea.....well, I hope they will, lol. We would know truly what will be coming!

We've been teasing parts of the patch in the Monthly Q&A notes. It's not just a patch. It's a lot more. 

I know but, instead of teasing, can you confirm something? Anything?? Smiley Tongue

www.youtube.com/user/artennos - my new channel!

New PSN: Artennos

Message 61 of 99 (663 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
555 posts

Re: It's NOT funny anymore!

Feb 6, 2013
Eric, could you stop teasing and start answering?

I like cats :3

Message 62 of 99 (663 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5220 posts

Feb 6, 2013

Eric-ND wrote:

lucascampanha wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:

lucascampanha wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

MachoTbig wrote:
Let's bump this thread, until an actual answer is given Smiley Wink

Eric is online... I bet he is preparing a big PR damage control post. Smiley Very Happy

Well, Eric is no longer online! Maybe he ran away scared, lol

Or didn't even bother to explain Smiley Sad

Not much more to explain. We have a big patch coming and it's been delyed by some technical issues. We also have a lot more we're adding to Multiplayer but we want to make sure it all works before we talk about it. Yes, we've teased it alot and I know everyone wants something new and fresh. It's coming. We have had some big hurdles to jump during with the testing process. It's a big update and we want it to work properly. As we've mentioned in the monthly Q&A there are some big changes coming to the multiplayer. 

Ahh thanks for responding! Now I have a question!! Since this is a big patch, can't you guys do what you did with patch 1.13 and release parts of the patch notes? This would make things easier to wait, in my opinion. I understand you've got some problems that need some work but you also have things that are ready to go, right? So can you anticipate that? I think the community will like this idea.....well, I hope they will, lol. We would know truly what will be coming!

We've been teasing parts of the patch in the Monthly Q&A notes. It's not just a patch. It's a lot more. 

We appreciate you coming in and saying this. The wait is just the main frustration but I completely understand as to why it's being delayed.

Message 63 of 99 (658 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Dog Developer
594 posts

Feb 6, 2013

neverbelow wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:

I work at a software company. I realize how much time this stuff takes to plan, program, test, bug fix, test again... etc...

I appreciate that something with that much work is on its way. It's just hard for us to wait because we're such huge fanboys/girls of this franchise and multiplayer.

We appreciate the support and the patience even more. We've told as much as possible that will be in the patch without ruining any surprises or things that might not make it into the patch/update.  

Message 64 of 99 (649 Views)
Naughty Dog Developer
594 posts

Feb 6, 2013

MachoTbig wrote:

We've confirmed that we're addressing the airwalk and dead body glitches. There will be updates to add the Platinum tier to the Tournament along with new prizing for the Tournament. Everything else we're testing still to make sure it works. We're pushing things to the their limits and want to get it working right and properly. 

Message 65 of 99 (633 Views)
Wastelander
649 posts

Feb 6, 2013

Eric-ND wrote:

MachoTbig wrote:

We've confirmed that we're addressing the airwalk and dead body glitches. There will be updates to add the Platinum tier to the Tournament along with new prizing for the Tournament. Everything else we're testing still to make sure it works. We're pushing things to the their limits and want to get it working right and properly. 

So, I guess the patch will come out at the end of the month then?

No mid February?

Message 66 of 99 (618 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Feb 6, 2013

Watch them anounnce something like .... NEW STAT HATS !!!!

ND Fix Matchmaking ......
Message 67 of 99 (604 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

Feb 6, 2013

Eric-ND wrote:

MachoTbig wrote:

THANK YOU
Seriously though, it ruined a game I played solo last night. 3 on 2 for most the match and one of them had dead body glitch till he had a Rage. The matches before I destroyed them (32-4, 28- 5)but nothing stops the dead body glitch. I had to waste a quickboom on his body because normal nades did nothing.
Not even double damage could bring us back at that point.

Message 68 of 99 (587 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
793 posts

Feb 6, 2013

Eric-ND wrote:

MachoTbig wrote:

Great! thanks for the info Eric! Smiley Wink

www.youtube.com/user/artennos - my new channel!

New PSN: Artennos

Message 69 of 99 (566 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3078 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 6, 2013

I'm telling ya.  They do this, the skeleton crew that still works on these vaunted halls, developing labs, whatnot---they gather around the largest monitor at NDI and  they crack a cold beer at the end of Tuesday and laugh manically, in doubled-over, cartoon cackles, on a Shakespearian level and caliber, at the rage the ensues over another delay on the forums.  

Cobwebs will litter the joint before this is over.  But I like it.  Keeps it spicey.  Let's see how the remaining players on this game fill the time.    Oh boy! 

HOW

CAN

ANYONE

BE

SURPRISED. 

The wait continues...meanwhile...BRING BACK DODGEBALL!  Do it! 

Message 70 of 99 (541 Views)