Re: It's NOT funny anymore!

Feb 6, 2013

wais_45 wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:

GamerAlexz wrote:
What are we mad at?

Meh... People crying because they have to wait 2-3 weeks for info on a patch. 

No. No. No. I swear you and a couple of other people in this forum are oblivious to ND's track record. They make promises but keep breaking it. Its time to acknowledge it. 

They said it would be out early Feb and due to issues they had to push it back? That's breaking a promise? 

You're blind to the issue. There is no point in me trying to even explain. 

Unlike most of this community, I can actually wait for something. 

-------------------

What a wasteland it's become
Message 51 of 99 (524 Views)
Wastelander
521 posts

Feb 6, 2013

The capcom effect. Hardcore Capcom fans buy every last DLC pack and five star it, then complain why they're being taken advantage of.

Cutter
Message 52 of 99 (519 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2557 posts

Feb 6, 2013

iceyfire54312 wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:

GamerAlexz wrote:
What are we mad at?

No. No. No. I swear you and a couple of other people in this forum are oblivious to ND's track record. They make promises but keep breaking it. Its time to acknowledge it. 

They said it would be out early Feb and due to issues they had to push it back? That's breaking a promise? 

The outrage stems from past problems. You're oblivious to the root of the problem.  

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais

Free Sitrongr

Message 53 of 99 (501 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4140 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 6, 2013

wais_45 wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:

GamerAlexz wrote:
What are we mad at?

The outrage stems from past problems. You're oblivious to the root of the problem.  

Oh no, please share. Because from what i see this thread is targeted towards the patch delay 

-------------------

What a wasteland it's become
Message 54 of 99 (490 Views)
Highlighted
Wastelander
793 posts

Feb 6, 2013

Eric-ND wrote:

lucascampanha wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

MachoTbig wrote:
Let's bump this thread, until an actual answer is given Smiley Wink

Eric is online... I bet he is preparing a big PR damage control post. Smiley Very Happy

Well, Eric is no longer online! Maybe he ran away scared, lol

Or didn't even bother to explain Smiley Sad

Not much more to explain. We have a big patch coming and it's been delyed by some technical issues. We also have a lot more we're adding to Multiplayer but we want to make sure it all works before we talk about it. Yes, we've teased it alot and I know everyone wants something new and fresh. It's coming. We have had some big hurdles to jump during with the testing process. It's a big update and we want it to work properly. As we've mentioned in the monthly Q&A there are some big changes coming to the multiplayer. 

Ahh thanks for responding! Now I have a question!! Since this is a big patch, can't you guys do what you did with patch 1.13 and release parts of the patch notes? This would make things easier to wait, in my opinion. I understand you've got some problems that need some work but you also have things that are ready to go, right? So can you anticipate that? I think the community will like this idea.....well, I hope they will, lol. We would know truly what will be coming!

www.youtube.com/user/artennos - my new channel!

New PSN: Artennos

Message 55 of 99 (477 Views)
Last Guardian
11298 posts

Feb 6, 2013

Eric-ND wrote:
We have a big patch coming and it's been delyed by some technical issues

Well duh... right?

Message 56 of 99 (473 Views)
Fender Bender
2557 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 6, 2013

renatabls wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:
We have a big patch coming and it's been delyed by some technical issues

Well duh... right?

LOL. Oh tbls. 

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais

Free Sitrongr

Message 57 of 99 (467 Views)
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Feb 6, 2013

iceyfire54312 wrote:
Do you want a broken patch? Honestly just give them time to do thing right and make sure everything is working right.

Yes they did tease this patch way to early, but still. In the mean time, play a different game, read a book , or just play some more uncharted

Considering how unstable the game is, they still have a lot on their hands.

I get your sentiment and encourage your recommendation, but unsatisfying doesn't begin to cover it.

I'm kinda hoping for now that this future patch becomes slightly worth it. I don't want anymore headaches and broken discs in here.

Graveyard stuffers.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4482958/Silly_ass_ID_by_SuperGilfer.jpg
Message 58 of 99 (455 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Dog Developer
594 posts

Feb 6, 2013

lucascampanha wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:

lucascampanha wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

MachoTbig wrote:
Let's bump this thread, until an actual answer is given Smiley Wink

Eric is online... I bet he is preparing a big PR damage control post. Smiley Very Happy

Well, Eric is no longer online! Maybe he ran away scared, lol

Or didn't even bother to explain Smiley Sad

Not much more to explain. We have a big patch coming and it's been delyed by some technical issues. We also have a lot more we're adding to Multiplayer but we want to make sure it all works before we talk about it. Yes, we've teased it alot and I know everyone wants something new and fresh. It's coming. We have had some big hurdles to jump during with the testing process. It's a big update and we want it to work properly. As we've mentioned in the monthly Q&A there are some big changes coming to the multiplayer. 

Ahh thanks for responding! Now I have a question!! Since this is a big patch, can't you guys do what you did with patch 1.13 and release parts of the patch notes? This would make things easier to wait, in my opinion. I understand you've got some problems that need some work but you also have things that are ready to go, right? So can you anticipate that? I think the community will like this idea.....well, I hope they will, lol. We would know truly what will be coming!

We've been teasing parts of the patch in the Monthly Q&A notes. It's not just a patch. It's a lot more. 

Message 59 of 99 (423 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

Feb 6, 2013

Eric-ND wrote:

We've been teasing parts of the patch in the Monthly Q&A notes. It's not just a patch. It's a lot more. 

I work at a software company. I realize how much time this stuff takes to plan, program, test, bug fix, test again... etc...

I appreciate that something with that much work is on its way. It's just hard for us to wait because we're such huge fanboys/girls of this franchise and multiplayer.

Message 60 of 99 (413 Views)