Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/27/2012
Online
3558 posts
 

Re: It's NOT funny anymore!

Feb 6, 2013
^^^ when have they ever released a Patch that didn't break something that was never broken pre patch ?

If they were working on the patch & taking their time they would have had it ready to be announced this week like they have ben touting it for almost 3 months.
Message 31 of 99 (410 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 08/04/2011
Offline
2689 posts
 

Re: It's NOT funny anymore!

[ Edited ]
Feb 6, 2013

Psyschock wrote:

scodicam wrote:

From now on, when the Q&A board comes again, no one ask a question.

 

I repeat, no one asks Naughty Dog a question at all.


Sorry, but some people on here can't even resist to reply to troll threads, no way in hell they won't ask questions at the next Q&A.



 well if people could just stick to asking questions like what do the devs eat, how lazy are the PR people, how come this game is much worse than the summer beta and UC2, and talk about the tomb raider MP - then that would be fine by me.

 

but dont by any means ask serious questions about UC3.

Message 32 of 99 (400 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/17/2010
Offline
1140 posts
 

Re: It's NOT funny anymore!

Feb 6, 2013

GamerAlexz wrote:
What are we mad at?

Forum Woke up and got angry  cause Eric said "Soon™"2169924-kappa_super.png

Message 33 of 99 (396 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/11/2010
Offline
4140 posts
 

Re: It's NOT funny anymore!

Feb 6, 2013

GamerAlexz wrote:
What are we mad at?

Meh... People crying because they have to wait 2-3 weeks for info on a patch. 

-------------------

What a wasteland it's become
Message 34 of 99 (392 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/17/2010
Offline
1140 posts
 

Re: It's NOT funny anymore!

Feb 6, 2013

iceyfire54312 wrote:

GamerAlexz wrote:
What are we mad at?

Meh... People crying because they have to wait 2-3 weeks for info on a patch. 


Oh Noooooo!!!!!  2 - 3 WEEKS???  I gotta find something productive to do... 

 

 

Message 35 of 99 (373 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/11/2012
Offline
2665 posts
 

Re: It's NOT funny anymore!

Feb 6, 2013

iceyfire54312 wrote:

GamerAlexz wrote:
What are we mad at?

Meh... People crying because they have to wait 2-3 weeks for info on a patch. 


No. No. No. I swear you and a couple of other people in this forum are oblivious to ND's track record. They make promises but keep breaking it. Its time to acknowledge it. 

My Youtube Channel:

Rookie2Vet

Free Sitrongr

Message 36 of 99 (372 Views)
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/28/2011
Offline
1930 posts
 

Re: It's NOT funny anymore!

Feb 6, 2013
A broken patch? The last patch came out 3 months ago
Message 37 of 99 (370 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/17/2010
Offline
1140 posts
 

Re: It's NOT funny anymore!

Feb 6, 2013

wais_45 wrote:

No. No. No. I swear you and a couple of other people in this forum are oblivious to ND's track record. They make promises but keep breaking it. Its time to acknowledge it. 


Ah I see now...    Broken Promises

Message 38 of 99 (365 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/21/2012
Offline
143 posts
 

Re: It's NOT funny anymore!

Feb 6, 2013
What was this promise about?
__________________________________________________
Haters Love Me!
Message 39 of 99 (357 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/24/2012
Offline
521 posts
 

Re: It's NOT funny anymore!

Feb 6, 2013

scodicam wrote:

From now on, when the Q&A board comes again, no one ask a question.

 

I repeat, no one asks Naughty Dog a question at all.


That's the idea.

 

Speaking of **bleep**-com. It's the same principle you apply to them. "Oh what's that Mr. Capcom? You say there's going to be yet another Color Costume pack DLC?" Ignore.

 

So I won't be asking any questions. In fact I'll go edit the ones I did give with stupidity.

Cutter
Message 40 of 99 (352 Views)
Reply
0 Likes