Wastelander
649 posts

Re: Issues being looked at on Patch 1.13

Aug 9, 2012

Nosajk wrote:
Excuse my noobish question.... I got the code for the subway beta (subwaydrake) in my understanding Then he turned into red shirt drake, when the game came i dont remember if after some patch it dissapeared. So my question is, the "Red shirt Drake" everybodys been mentioning was from the dlc code from subway? or u had to something else too? if so... if I already had the dlc from subway if I re-download the dlc will i see "Red Shirt Drake" again?

Just download the subway drake from your store again, and you'll get your drake.

Message 141 of 280 (305 Views)
Sackboy
558 posts

Aug 9, 2012

scodicam wrote:

Nosajk wrote:
Excuse my noobish question.... I got the code for the subway beta (subwaydrake) in my understanding Then he turned into red shirt drake, when the game came i dont remember if after some patch it dissapeared. So my question is, the "Red shirt Drake" everybodys been mentioning was from the dlc code from subway? or u had to something else too? if so... if I already had the dlc from subway if I re-download the dlc will i see "Red Shirt Drake" again?

Just download the subway drake from your store again, and you'll get your drake.

Oh i see thanks man!! really helped, im gonna check that out when i get home from work

Message 142 of 280 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

Aug 9, 2012

Since patch 1.13 I agree with the changes that were made to balance the game, which was adding recoil and decreasing AA. The major problem however is not these changes, but rather the abnormal reticule behavior of this gun. 

When you fire the gun the recoil pushes your gun up (Which is normal). But, this is were the problem begins, as the reticule does not return to the same point and remains in the spot where the recoil ended. To make matters worse  the recoil pushes the reticule up and to the right(why on earth I don't know). This makes the gun at both close range and long range a constant battle to bring it back on target, while having to compensate for the reticule pulling to the right or left.

At distance the problem becomes more pronounced, as it is jumping all over the place after the recoil making it very difficult to control. 

Please be aware gmal haters that I am happy with the added recoil and AA reduction but the reticule issue needs to be fixed. While I do not like to go down this route, it seems the only way to have ND respond is to start a crusade for them to address this problem.

All the players who love gmal please bump and keep this thread alive.

Evan please can you respond. 

Message 143 of 280 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4129 posts

Aug 9, 2012
Irrelevant? U r an Idiot!
Message 144 of 280 (261 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1290 posts

Aug 9, 2012

Can you fix the glitch where if you change from your custom charecter his clothes reset its really annoying to put it all back on

Message 145 of 280 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Aug 9, 2012

Please make Lone Wolf TDM (no parties) a new mode. I'm loving it. 

PhotobucketLab member #008, Tiki.
Message 146 of 280 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
864 posts

Aug 9, 2012

XxT_I_K_IxX_PR wrote:

Please make Lone Wolf TDM (no parties) a new mode. I'm loving it. 

i dont mean to sound nooby, but maybe it's because I didn't pay much attention or that I have not been playing uc multi for too long, but i seriously don't see the difference. One time it even gave me a buddy, so can you maybe explain to me what the difference are. I have an idea, but i'm not seeing them :/ or I missed them

Message 147 of 280 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Aug 9, 2012
Lone wolf tdm means no parties. If I have no friends online, it's hard to face down high rank parties of 5, as they are experienced, and have good communication, and screwed up balancing, so all the noob players are put on the other side.

Message 148 of 280 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Aug 9, 2012

Exactly, thanks jjjkur for explaining. 

PhotobucketLab member #008, Tiki.
Message 149 of 280 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
864 posts

Aug 9, 2012

oh i get it thanks ;3 yeah i agree that should be a new mode or at least an option you can choose for tdm 

Message 150 of 280 (178 Views)
0 Likes