I Only Post Everything
1135 posts

Re: Is treasure drop rate increase ever going to happen?

Feb 9, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

fyiByas wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

I know this thread got necrobumped...

But it probably deserves to be near the top since ND released a rare treasure weekend.. Without any rare treasure.

Sorry I've been playing almost a year and half.. I expect it to be raised to 100% probability. I should have had it all ages ago.

Yea, Rare Treasures hardly ever come up...  

It's not the Drop Rate thats the problem,  it's the fact that some of these Treasures drop at like a 1/100 Ratio.    It's annoying Smiley Mad

It reminds me of RPG games. God, I hate that genre.

RPG ftw!!! Feels satisfying 100% completing those games Smiley Tongue

I hate the concept of grinding. There is no satisfaction in that for me.

lol I agree the genre has its faults, but i enjoy it. Though not now...today's games aren't up to par in the RPG genre...

Going a little off-topic here... have you Tried Ni No Kuni?   

I think theres a difference between Finding awesome Rewards that are hidden in the game then "Oh lets keep playing the Same thing over and over until we get everything."

Message 31 of 38 (246 Views)
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Feb 9, 2013

I think they should make a special treasure system. Everyone can pick a treasure they would like to have and that treasure would drop 2-3 times as much as usual. But however you can only change the treasure you want ONCE A WEEK. Then you are at least making progress but it doesn't become too easy.

Message 32 of 38 (240 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
6979 posts

Feb 9, 2013

fyiByas wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

fyiByas wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

I know this thread got necrobumped...

But it probably deserves to be near the top since ND released a rare treasure weekend.. Without any rare treasure.

Sorry I've been playing almost a year and half.. I expect it to be raised to 100% probability. I should have had it all ages ago.

Yea, Rare Treasures hardly ever come up...  

It's not the Drop Rate thats the problem,  it's the fact that some of these Treasures drop at like a 1/100 Ratio.    It's annoying Smiley Mad

It reminds me of RPG games. God, I hate that genre.

RPG ftw!!! Feels satisfying 100% completing those games Smiley Tongue

I hate the concept of grinding. There is no satisfaction in that for me.

lol I agree the genre has its faults, but i enjoy it. Though not now...today's games aren't up to par in the RPG genre...

Going a little off-topic here... have you Tried Ni No Kuni?   

I think theres a difference between Finding awesome Rewards that are hidden in the game then "Oh lets keep playing the Same thing over and over until we get everything."

I saw it, but got turned off by the monster capturing thing. Saw it in FF 13-2 and that destroyed what little hope I had left in that series along with 80% of the game being DLC. I might give it a try sometime

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 33 of 38 (233 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1135 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 9, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

I think they should make a special treasure system. Everyone can pick a treasure they would like to have and that treasure would drop 2-3 times as much as usual. But however you can only change the treasure you want ONCE A WEEK. Then you are at least making progress but it doesn't become too easy.

Wish it...   

Probably won't happen though, I mean I try not to be annoying on these forums. By Asking/demanding a Change in regards of something that can seem pointless too others.   But the type a guy I am,  it just annoys me to no end everytime I play this multiplayer. "Man I got to get these Treasures "  Finish 3 Co-op Matches later*  "Yep I didn't get anything..."  

When it comes to farming in some games they are actually lots of fun, however i think different in this game. I'm not having fun so I give up.  

ND says "We are not supporting Co-op anymore"  but it doesn't look like they are really supporting Competitive either. Other than Lab / Mesh Maps.   Even if this Free2Play Multiplayer comes out... It's too little too late.   Unless they offer Great Deals on DLC/ Better Deals than the Pointless Tournament System.  Then maybe we'll see an increase in the Player pool like it was during beta.

Tis a Shame.   

Message 34 of 38 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3978 posts

Feb 9, 2013

Wow - this is an old thread.  Anyway, I got my 100% about 2 weeks after this thread was posted.  Split screen farming Hunter is the best way to get your last treasures, especially after they got rid the 'Just Cash' medals.

Message 35 of 38 (201 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1135 posts

Feb 9, 2013

Eternal21 wrote:

Wow - this is an old thread.  Anyway, I got my 100% about 2 weeks after this thread was posted.  Split screen farming Hunter is the best way to get your last treasures, especially after they got rid the 'Just Cash' medals.

Guess I need to get myself another controller then.  

Message 36 of 38 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Feb 9, 2013

fyiByas wrote:

Eternal21 wrote:

It's an evil plan from Sony to sell more controllers... I swear.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 37 of 38 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1135 posts

Feb 9, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

fyiByas wrote:

Eternal21 wrote:

It's an evil plan from Sony to sell more controllers... I swear.

Yea My controllers seem to wear out after a 6-8 Month Usage.

Message 38 of 38 (177 Views)
0 Likes