Wastelander
832 posts

Re: Is treasure drop rate increase ever going to happen?

Sep 16, 2012

TheSecretSociety wrote:
I'm in the same boat managed to co pelt all treasure sets except for 3 in hunter before the patch Now with the patch I manage get ONLY 1 new set! After putting countless days of grinding I hope ND does fix this in the next patch because sadly I am beginning to hate this game not because of the treasures or trophies but because this game has so many issues that hasn't been tended to since launch

Here's to name a few:

Removeal from games.

Freezing for no reason. ( I froze when I got a rampant.. -_- )

PARTY split. (Huge issue.)

Dead Body Glitch.

Treasure rates (1.15 fix?)

other then that, there's some minor ones but those are the huge ones I dislike.

PSN Gamercards

★Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi★ PSN - username change soon p10x. -Cool sig incoming-
Message 11 of 38 (391 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1438 posts

Sep 16, 2012

Eternal21 wrote:

I've spent the past 2 weeks trying to get 100% trophy completion.  I was able to get them all done except for the f***ing treasures.  I haven't found a single unique treasure in over a month now.  I've done Chateau famring to the point where I actually dream about standing there and shooting enemies while they keep respawning.  I've done Coop Hunter farming, and even played that god-aweful mode against randoms.  Still nothing.

For a while now I've been hearing that ND is going to increase treasure drop rate in coop arena.  Is that true, or did I just imagine it?  Please tell me it's coming in the next patch so I can finally get my 100% and never play Hunter Arena again.

There way of making the drop rate better, is to just sell them in the store.

My PS3 has YLOD -_-
Message 12 of 38 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Sep 16, 2012

amaizingblue wrote:

Eternal21 wrote:

I've spent the past 2 weeks trying to get 100% trophy completion.  I was able to get them all done except for the f***ing treasures.  I haven't found a single unique treasure in over a month now.  I've done Chateau famring to the point where I actually dream about standing there and shooting enemies while they keep respawning.  I've done Coop Hunter farming, and even played that god-aweful mode against randoms.  Still nothing.

For a while now I've been hearing that ND is going to increase treasure drop rate in coop arena.  Is that true, or did I just imagine it?  Please tell me it's coming in the next patch so I can finally get my 100% and never play Hunter Arena again.

There way of making the drop rate better, is to just sell them in the store.

And I would much rather pay, than have to grind for weeks.

Message 13 of 38 (374 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2615 posts

Sep 16, 2012

The first step in fixing the treasure drop rate is to the remove the **bleep** drops of sets you've already completed.

I can't count on one hand how many times I've gotten treasures for Philosopher's Memory in TDM or Historical Currency in TOBJ ever since I completed them initially.

TOO METAL

2metal4me
Message 14 of 38 (368 Views)
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Sep 16, 2012

I believe I read on one of the blog posts that they will be "looking into the treasure drop rate/percentage."

I'm REALLY hoping for a Treasure Hunter booster in co-op. :smileyvery-happy:

Message 15 of 38 (366 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Sep 16, 2012

JD-- wrote:

I believe I read on one of the blog posts that they will be "looking into the treasure drop rate/percentage."

**bleep**.  Usuall "looking into" is just another way of saying "Soon(TM)", which pretty much means NEVER.

Message 16 of 38 (364 Views)
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Sep 17, 2012

Eternal21 wrote:

JD-- wrote:

**bleep**.  Usuall "looking into" is just another way of saying "Soon(TM)", which pretty much means NEVER.

OR.....

It means it will come out waayyyy late in the future after we've all forgotten about it. :smileytongue:

Message 17 of 38 (362 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1109 posts

Feb 8, 2013

Sorry for bumping an old Thread.....   but look it's Patch 1.15 and Some of this stuff will NEVER be fixed....

Message 18 of 38 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
504 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 8, 2013

You really shouldn't have bumped this thread. But to answer your question the treasure rate has increased, the drop rate, not the rate at which you get treasures you need. So you just score tons more duplicates over a shorter piece of time. nothing new. moving along.

Cutter
Message 19 of 38 (250 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1109 posts

Feb 8, 2013

Nanashi707 wrote:

You really shouldn't have bumped this thread. But to answer your question the treasure rate has increased, the drop rate, not the rate at which you get treasures you need. So you just score tons more duplicates over a shorter piece of time. nothing new. moving along.

I don't see the "Drop Rate" Being fixed. I play Crap loads of Co-op Adventure and half the time Treasures don't even drop.   

Moving along? I guess I Should.   

Message 20 of 38 (246 Views)