Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
1843 posts

Re: Is the AK47 underused?

Oct 5, 2012

i actually saw a sudden surge of Ak users after the gmal nerf. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 52 (184 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1016 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 5, 2012

Moguns57 wrote:
I use the AK alot. I was using Drakes forever but I stopped because I got tired of the stock lolol. So I tried to get another one (only needed 1 treasure) out of 30+ FFA games, I got nothing. I use Gold AK atm.

Really? I love the stock. The stock that ND uses for the AK in U3 looks bulky and cumbersome.

EDIT: The diagram that ND uses to show the ammo looks different from the ND model.

Joel's has superhuman hearing due to his integrated Astro A40's :3
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 52 (174 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1016 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Just use E3/Comic Con AK with Daredevil. Now you have unlimited ammo, fast reload, and the ability to troll :smileywink:.

img-thing.jpeg

Joel's has superhuman hearing due to his integrated Astro A40's :3
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 52 (171 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Oct 5, 2012

This weapon could be called underused, but never underpowered, because it's better than the other weapons, slows down all the people using blindfire and it has more damage for the bullets. They nerfed the GMAL and I thought that the AK will become a overused and overpowered weapon, but it seems like the people still didn't find out about the AK, but that doesn't matter. Flynn's isn't a problem, because the AK will own that. I'm using Eddy's, E3 and sometimes Drake's, but I like Eddy's more, because it works for all the distances and looks fantastic. I can't remember, who this person was, but I remember hearing a sentence I liked: 

Use. The. A. K. 

--
Like A Boss!
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 52 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9995 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Nerimeri wrote:

This weapon could be called underused, but never underpowered, because it's better than the other weapons, slows down all the people using blindfire and it has more damage for the bullets. They nerfed the GMAL and I thought that the AK will become a overused and overpowered weapon, but it seems like the people still didn't find out about the AK, but that doesn't matter. Flynn's isn't a problem, because the AK will own that. I'm using Eddy's, E3 and sometimes Drake's, but I like Eddy's more, because it works for all the distances and looks fantastic. I can't remember, who this person was, but I remember hearing a sentence I liked: 

Use. The. A. K. 

Flynn's G-MAL? I don't think that's a problem...

On a side note, another Eddy AK user!

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 52 (160 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Flynn's M9, sorry, I forgot to mention the weapon. 

You're using Eddy's AK, too? Cool. :') 

--
Like A Boss!
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 52 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9995 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Nerimeri wrote:

Flynn's M9, sorry, I forgot to mention the weapon. 

You're using Eddy's AK, too? Cool. :') 

Only AK I've got.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 52 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Oct 5, 2012

What? I thought you had all of them :smileysurprised:

The warrior who protected his pride has one last story to tell
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 52 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9995 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 5, 2012

Nah, man. I have all TO treasures, but only one AK once I got 3/4 guns in HC.

EDIT: It's because 3TDM alone is just shouting "I HAVE NO FRIENDS". I don't to say that for myself.

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 52 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
30 posts

Oct 5, 2012

In regards to the Ak vs M9, one thing I think alot of people overlook with the Ak is that it has more ammo, takes less shots to kill, and has a slower rate of fire. I used to use the Jade M9 as my main loadout weapon and now often use Flynn's M9, and one problem I've encounted alot with those guns is running low on ammo over time and having to switch to my secondary. I don't really run into that problem very often when I'm using the Ak, even if I don't use a Max Ammo mod and go a long time without dying. 

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 52 (119 Views)
0 Likes