Oct 23 2012
By: UnchartedFan12 I Only Post Everything 1211 posts

Is Uncharted 2 Among Thieves The Golden Child Of Uncharted

4 replies 334 views Edited Oct 23, 2012
Well look at the facts Uncharted & Uncharted 3 are the only game's in the series that have the name Drake in them and they are the only game with problems for example

Uncharted Drake's Fortune

Screen Tearing
Sir Francis Drake's ring being around Nathan Drake's Neck when he had left it by Sir Francis Drake's body

Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception

The Saw Offfed Shotgun hanging off of Drake's back when there was not holster so it should have not been hanging off his back

No Single Player Rewards i.e. Weapon Selects Alternate Skins Different Renders

Bugs in the Cutscene Viewer & Chapter Select which causes the same image to repeat more then once or where the top half of one image is mixed with the bottem half of another

So with that said I think Among Thieves is the golden child of the franchise because to the best of my memory it has none of the bug's or problem's I have mentioned for the othe 2 game's.
Message 1 of 5 (334 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
884 posts

Re: Is Uncharted 2 Among Thieves The Golden Child Of Uncharted

[ Edited ]
Oct 24, 2012

No.

Uncharted 2 had a problem at launch where you fought many Guardians along with Lazarevics men in Shambala. It would freeze your system, you'd reboot and it would skip ahead of that fight as a checkpoint.

See this = http://www.ps3news.com/PlayStation-3/uncharted-2-ps3-game-freezing-problems-being-reported/

What am I trying to say with this?
No game is flawless. No game.

Uncharted 3 was also far more ambitious than Uncharted 2 on a pure technical standpoint. Its a miracle it turned out as well as it did. Do you see any other developers pushing the console like ND?

"The golden child" should be swapped for the "better" game, in which personal taste matters a lot. MANY would say Uncharted 2, MANY would say Uncharted 3 and I reckon there are some that even prefer Uncharted 1. Truth is that all the games are above the average video game and they are a true bliss to play. We should be happy for each and every one of them as well as hope we get more in the future.

Message 2 of 5 (322 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
381 posts

Oct 25, 2012

The only thing Uncharted 2 does the best is co op MP, kicks Uncharted 3's @ss in that aspect. Otherwise, no.

It's your friendly neighborhood maniac: ZANIACK
Message 3 of 5 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 31, 2012
Yeah, I might like Uncharted 2, but it's on a subjective basis. There's no golden child since they all did great on their time, although UC3 got overshadowed by that huge game Skyrim, which is unfortunate.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 4 of 5 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1976 posts

Nov 2, 2012
skyrim was overrated, to this day is riddled up the arse with game breaking glitches..
Message 5 of 5 (266 Views)
0 Likes