Highlighted
Dec 03 2012
By: Silverback73 First Son 8 posts

Invisible/missing Avatar in MP loadup. Music stops, PS3 freezes when "quitting".

1 replies 130 views Edited Dec 3, 2012
I'm guessing it has something to do with the store/cloud integration. I last played about 48 hours ago. I connect, data sync, and get message of the day, but my avatar never appears on-screen. The music plays briefly and then goes silent. The process of joining games parties me up and allows for voting, but I don't see other players' levels next to their names and I can't join. When I quit out of multiplayer, the PS3 freezes and needs restarted. Triple-beeping...
Message 1 of 2 (130 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Re: Invisible/missing Avatar in MP loadup. Music stops, PS3 freezes when "quitting".

Dec 4, 2012
Update:
I checked multiple user accounts and the problem is systemic, it seems. Stock Avatars will appear but the music goes and then their animation loop gets corrupted. I reinstalled the entire game and even before using my online pass again, it happened at the online pass prompt screen. Being a treasure club member and having invested a lot in ND products, some service would be helpful.
Message 2 of 2 (119 Views)
0 Likes