Highlighted
Jan 24 2013
By: ForcedKin Lombax Warrior 196 posts

Invisible melee

6 replies 300 views Edited Jan 24, 2013
I just played team objective and had my neck broken around about 10 times from someone not actually there and appeared to be dead the whole time on replay. I thought this was a new bug, but after searching the web I found it has been around from the beginning. Surely it is more important to fix glitches like this rather than working on new maps in the lab that aren't even staying in the game
Message 1 of 7 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Re: Invisible melee

Jan 24, 2013

ForcedKin wrote:
I just played team objective and had my neck broken around about 10 times from someone not actually there and appeared to be dead the whole time on replay. I thought this was a new bug, but after searching the web I found it has been around from the beginning. Surely it is more important to fix glitches like this rather than working on new maps in the lab that aren't even staying in the game

1. Yes it was already in Uc2

2. They are going to fix it

3. that's a stupid argument because the map developers don't fix stuff like that.

Message 2 of 7 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Jan 24, 2013
So if it was in UC2 don't you think they are leaving it a bit too late??
Message 3 of 7 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

Jan 24, 2013

ForcedKin wrote:

Well, you said you read about this glitch on the web. However, if you had read on the forums you would have learned that this a well known problem by the players and the devs. It has been addressed and we are expecting a "fix" for it in 1.16. But even if that wasn't true, this thread doesn't really have any discussional value. Smiley Indifferent

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Message 4 of 7 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Jan 24, 2013

ForcedKin wrote:
So if it was in UC2 don't you think they are leaving it a bit too late??

Not really until now, It happened in Uncharted 2 and 3 since the beginning but it was very rare. But it got a lot worse after the last patch. I've seen it maybe 10 times on 5k matches before the patch. And like 20 times after the patch.

Message 5 of 7 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4961 posts

Jan 25, 2013

ForcedKin wrote:

Sorry about that! I was leveling up Cloaked and didn't even realize I was invisible until I was unable to capture a territory in Turf War. 

Uncharted 2: 135,000 kills
Uncharted 3: 110,000 kills
Uncharted 4: meh
Message 6 of 7 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jan 25, 2013
But they don't make new maps...
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 7 of 7 (188 Views)
0 Likes