Sep 09 2012
By: brandon207_ I Only Post Everything 841 posts

Improving cover

[ Edited ]
10 replies 168 views Edited Sep 9, 2012

Hi Smiley Very Happy This thread is about improving cover. As you all know getting in cover takes to long and often gets you killed quite easily well this thread is about improving it Smiley Happy You can learn alot from the awesome mass effect series they have perfected how cover should be. In this game you regenerate health 10% faster moved will aiming down the sights faster and have less recoil and bullet spread. If a enemy moves round and eventually gets behind you you can aim down sights to the left right and behind the cover without having to pop your head out. On uncharted 3 if you aim behind you while in cover you still stand to aim which is stupid to be honest, I mean wheres the logic in that? you wouldn't do that in real life.

Why am I telling you this? Because I think using cover should give you an advantage over an enemy whose not using cover, and Naughty Dog could use some of these ideas. So this is what would make cover more effective  

- Move at Fleet Foot level 2 speed while aiming down sights in cover ( Only when facing a enemy on front of your cover )

- Reduce bullet spread by about 20%

- Reduce recoil by about 10% in cover ( Maybe )

- Regenerate health 5% faster while in cover ( can be stacked with regen )

- Have the ability to aim left,right or behind you without standing ( stay crouching )

-You get into cover 20% quicker

Now I know that this is possible to implement ( Apart from my last idea, the green idea ) but this all needs to be added. Now I understand that it might not be possible to add my last idea but make sure you add that for uncharted 4. Please Naughty Dog make sure you read this and try your best to implement this. Thank you. :Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 11 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Re: Improving cover

Sep 9, 2012
This is the third cover thread in 5 days....... I believe we only need one.....
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Message 2 of 11 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
476 posts

Sep 9, 2012
I agree with your first and fourth suggestion, but I don't agree with the second and third. You should never be able to aim better if you are in cover, or else the game would turn into a camp fest.
But we definetly need to move faster when taking cover.
Message 3 of 11 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Sep 9, 2012
Message 4 of 11 (139 Views)
I Only Post Everything
841 posts

Sep 9, 2012
Message 5 of 11 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1170 posts

Sep 9, 2012

You've got to be having a laugh....can you not make a thread that hasn't been made already? 

Message 6 of 11 (133 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
841 posts

Sep 9, 2012

rapha_333 wrote:
I agree with your first and fourth suggestion, but I don't agree with the second and third. You should never be able to aim better if you are in cover, or else the game would turn into a camp fest.
But we definetly need to move faster when taking cover.

As much as I agree with this you have to have some advantage over taking cover, I think that having less bullet spread is fair

Message 7 of 11 (126 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
841 posts

Sep 9, 2012

Are you kidding me **bleep** have I copied now. FFS grow up I havn't copied any thread

Message 8 of 11 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1170 posts

Sep 9, 2012

Look at link that toxic gave you...make a thread that hasn't already been done you plagiarist 

Message 9 of 11 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
314 posts

Sep 9, 2012

DrakeShepard wrote:

Look at link that toxic gave you...make a thread that hasn't already been done you plagiarist 

To be fair he did give a few suggestions I didn't.

My Youtube Channel
Mods please move the multiplayer meme thread back to the Multiplayer General it gets no attention anymore and its just sad. Why kill such a great thread? Move it back I Say!!!
Message 10 of 11 (94 Views)
0 Likes