Fender Bender
2794 posts

Re: If you're going to sell something...

Aug 28, 2012

I see many kudos coming in, but where are the posts?

I like posts too, people! Smiley Happy

Bump Smiley Surprised

Message 51 of 59 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Aug 29, 2012

Bump due to spam.. Be on the safe side... And because I noticed the good threads, thread!

Message 52 of 59 (162 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1107 posts

Aug 29, 2012
I was hoping for new Dlc this week(other than cowboy stuff) instead of microtransactions
Message 53 of 59 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Sep 8, 2012

I hereby revive you from the dead!

Waiting for more opinions. Especially that by now hopefully the microtransaction rage has calmed down!

Message 54 of 59 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1136 posts

Sep 8, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

Make it something many people (Well me and I hope a lot of you guys) actually want and can use without a problem... I've made a thread about this before. But Naughty Dog already have a better reason to make this. What I'm talking about Ladies and Trolls; *Drum Roll*

LOADOUTS!

Yes, more Loadouts! At a max of 6, 8 or even 10. It doesn't matter, that means you can buy between 2-6 extra Loadout Slots for more of your favorite combinations.

I know I'd pay 1... No... I'd probably go as far as paying 2, count 'em, 2 Buckaroos for an extra loadout! How much you think an extra loadout is worth is up to you!

The last time I  made this thread, a suggestion was made (By Da_Almighty_Guy) for ND to also add extra loadouts for Co-Op as well. I thought it would be a great idea! Right now we only have 1 pitiful loadout for Co-op. Who would like more? I know I would!

Now we can keep our Sniper loadout, our troll KAL loadout, our duplicate somewhat different loadout and our main go to loadout without changing it... The possibilities!!!! Extra loadouts! It's so mind blowing! It's genius!

Like my other thread, this idea shouldn't take a lot of time of work. It's an idea for ND to make a quick buck and hopefully make the community happy, we all win! Think about it and let me hear your opinions folks!

Need permission on this one.

HellSagent, do I have permission to post this into my suggestion thread? Smiley Happy There's no doubt ND will add this! (Awesome suggestion btw)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 55 of 59 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Sep 8, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

Make it something many people (Well me and I hope a lot of you guys) actually want and can use without a problem... I've made a thread about this before. But Naughty Dog already have a better reason to make this. What I'm talking about Ladies and Trolls; *Drum Roll*

LOADOUTS!

Yes, more Loadouts! At a max of 6, 8 or even 10. It doesn't matter, that means you can buy between 2-6 extra Loadout Slots for more of your favorite combinations.

I know I'd pay 1... No... I'd probably go as far as paying 2, count 'em, 2 Buckaroos for an extra loadout! How much you think an extra loadout is worth is up to you!

The last time I  made this thread, a suggestion was made (By Da_Almighty_Guy) for ND to also add extra loadouts for Co-Op as well. I thought it would be a great idea! Right now we only have 1 pitiful loadout for Co-op. Who would like more? I know I would!

Now we can keep our Sniper loadout, our troll KAL loadout, our duplicate somewhat different loadout and our main go to loadout without changing it... The possibilities!!!! Extra loadouts! It's so mind blowing! It's genius!

Like my other thread, this idea shouldn't take a lot of time of work. It's an idea for ND to make a quick buck and hopefully make the community happy, we all win! Think about it and let me hear your opinions folks!

Need permission on this one.

HellSagent, do I have permission to post this into my suggestion thread? Smiley Happy There's no doubt ND will add this! (Awesome suggestion btw)

Of course, I'd be happy to let you put this up! Smiley Very Happy

Message 56 of 59 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Dec 20, 2012

Thanks to the person who kudo'd this thread. I didn't think it was still relevant! I'm amazed anyone even found it.

I'm pretty sure there are some new faces around here, sorry for necrobumping, but they might enjoy the read! Smiley Happy

Hello UC3 community! Smiley Very Happy

Message 57 of 59 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
228 posts

Dec 20, 2012

Ummm, that is not a good idea. You can switch your loadout before finding game or even before game starts. I just think it will be very unpopular

R.I.P POGO
Message 58 of 59 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Dec 20, 2012

hamsterboy14 wrote:

Ummm, that is not a good idea. You can switch your loadout before finding game or even before game starts. I just think it will be very unpopular

unpopular or not, it's just for convenience.

Trust me when I saw a lot of us hate changing our loadouts. Smiley Tongue

Message 59 of 59 (116 Views)
0 Likes