Reply
Highlighted
Sep 09 2012
By: rengle598 Treasure Hunter 4354 posts
Offline

I want cars

21 replies 291 views Edited Sep 9, 2012

For those who played the Dust 514 beta, you know what I am talking about.

 

I want the ability to spawn cars.

 

Or just simply have cars we can drive.

 

At least some slow moving motor cycle

Message 1 of 22 (291 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4570 posts
 

Re: I want cars

Sep 9, 2012
You already told us this Smiley Tongue

SLB.png


Hi-5.png

Message 2 of 22 (287 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/28/2011
Offline
990 posts
 

Re: I want cars

Sep 9, 2012

Could you please shut up?

Jesuschrist, this d@mn forum its full of trolls.

Message 3 of 22 (286 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/06/2012
Offline
2633 posts
 

Re: I want cars

Sep 9, 2012

I want ponies.

Best part of the campaign.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 4 of 22 (284 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
2179 posts
 

Re: I want cars

Sep 9, 2012

DAMNIT RENGLE. Stop making threads.... oh wait your a troll.. nvm carry on.

Message 5 of 22 (283 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 03/04/2011
Offline
282 posts
 

Re: I want cars

Sep 9, 2012
I want giraffes to pick ppl off walls while climbing and throw them to me.
Message 6 of 22 (271 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/18/2012
Offline
4354 posts
 

Re: I want cars

Sep 9, 2012

TechMemphis wrote:
I want giraffes to pick ppl off walls while climbing and throw them to me.

What the heck?

Message 7 of 22 (263 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/11/2010
Offline
4134 posts
 

Re: I want cars

Sep 9, 2012

rengle598 wrote:

For those who played the Dust 514 beta, you know what I am talking about.

 

I want the ability to spawn cars.

 

Or just simply have cars we can drive.

 

At least some slow moving motor cycle


Uncharted is focused around climbing and shooting, not driving. 

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 8 of 22 (254 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 03/04/2011
Offline
282 posts
 

Re: I want cars

Sep 9, 2012
I just think animals running around the maps would be WAY cooler and different than some lame vehicles.
Message 9 of 22 (246 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/18/2012
Offline
4354 posts
 

Re: I want cars

Sep 9, 2012

TechMemphis wrote:
I just think animals running around the maps would be WAY cooler and different than some lame vehicles.

...okay...

Message 10 of 22 (230 Views)
Reply
0 Likes