Mar 21 2013
By: kratos_snake__ I Only Post Everything 802 posts

I spawned on other side in Dodgeball o_O

11 replies 498 views Edited Mar 21, 2013
Can't remember if this was addressed but yeah, it was crazy. Managed to get 1 Melee kill in before being swarmed. (Cool story bro)
Message 1 of 12 (498 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2381 posts

Re: I spawned on other side in Dodgeball o_O

Mar 21, 2013

kratos_snake__ wrote:
Can't remember if this was addressed but yeah, it was crazy. Managed to get 1 Melee kill in before being swarmed. (Cool story bro)

Since you spawn where your teammates are and where no enemies are the spawns can switch when all 10 players are dead. But when it switches some people can on the other side. It happened to me once.

Message 2 of 12 (487 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
336 posts

Mar 21, 2013

You crossed over to the other side? OMG...what did you see? Was it beautiful? Was my dog Rusty there? Does he miss me? 

Message 3 of 12 (469 Views)
Wastelander
699 posts

Mar 21, 2013

i  was almost spawn like that got to slide in the red side before it skiped and i was slidding on my blue side again

then i saw a teammate was outside the map the whole match ...in like a corner on my side weeeird

would be cool to run around on the enemies side with granade expert them thinking u r another teammate lol

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Message 4 of 12 (391 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2381 posts

Mar 21, 2013
@Steven

You shouldn't play dodgeball. You can't blindfire and meler there. Might be too complicated y' know?
Message 5 of 12 (378 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
699 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 21, 2013

lol dont underestimate and look at my stats for dodgeball

nades can be blindthrown too Smiley Wink

pack up granade expert level gold and full on bombard the other side Smiley Wink

i like getting the people on the towers by throwing it aimed at the wall, but i love getting the ones aiming at the celling with BF nades

not knowing a tap of the button aimed with cam can throw a nade faster than an aimed one + you wait for people to respaw and throw them far so they get it sliding dwn Smiley Happy

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Message 6 of 12 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6805 posts

Mar 22, 2013

My only joy in this boring lab now is that I found out how to arc the grenades so they land on the slides. So I can literally kill people as they spawn... pretty fun lol

Feet
Message 7 of 12 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Mar 22, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

My only joy in this boring lab now is that I found out how to arc the grenades so they land on the slides. So I can literally kill people as they spawn... pretty fun lol

You should see how many people get **bleep** they can't "tag" me. You can't touch John Marston, kids!

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 8 of 12 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6805 posts

Mar 22, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

You should see how many people get **bleep** they can't "tag" me. You can't touch John Marston, kids!

lol, oh yea thats probably the 2nd thing I have fun doing. Taunting constantly and dodging all their grenades. Went 0-0 in a game and got like almost 40 lucky medals Smiley Very Happy

Feet
Message 9 of 12 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Mar 22, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

lol, oh yea thats probably the 2nd thing I have fun doing. Taunting constantly and dodging all their grenades. Went 0-0 in a game and got like almost 40 lucky medals Smiley Very Happy

Thrust Thrust Thrust roll Thrust Thrust Thrust roll

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 10 of 12 (307 Views)
0 Likes