Jan 11 2012
By: BZABROS Hekseville Citizen 379 posts

I need help to unlock Skelzor, Sir Francis and Genghis Khan

2 replies 192 views Edited Jan 11, 2012

That is it, i need a buddy or buddies can help me to get this three skeletons, just tell me here what boss drops each treasure, for francis i need the ring, for genghis khan i need the gol lion and for skelzor i need the mask, so, anybody can help me?

Message 1 of 3 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

Re: I need help to unlock Skelzor, Sir Francis and Genghis Khan

Jan 11, 2012

im not even going to go for sir francis and skelzor cause they are glitched and the chances of getting them are so incredibly low. untill it gets patched i suggest u try to get to max all ur load outs and level so ur ready to farm ur butt off with me when it gets patched. as soon as its patched ill help u untill ur sick of farming (;

Message 2 of 3 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
835 posts

Re: I need help to unlock Skelzor, Sir Francis and Genghis Khan

Jan 11, 2012

You get the wrathful mask from the cluster bomb boss on crushing. BUT, you have to be the second person to pick it up, the first person gets a blank treasure. Ring= Hammer boss , same as wrathful mask. Gold lion you get it from draza.( not glitched)

@autobots

actually is not that hard to get the skeletons, if you know how to get them ... it took me around 10-15 hours to get only 1 treasure for skelzor, but then, hyderworld helped me and i got the other 2 in about 1 hour.

Message 3 of 3 (192 Views)
0 Likes