Feb 16 2012
By: NinjaSpark12 Sackboy 523 posts

I'm tired of high level fal-ss users.

43 replies 26 views Edited Feb 16, 2012

Whenever I join a match, theres a lvl 75 3rd legacy fal noob ready to use his talbots fal-ss with 3 mods. Seriously, the fal isnt nerfed quite properly yet. It might only be me whining, but I don't know... -.-

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 44 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4961 posts

Re: I'm tired of high level scrub fal hoes -.-

Feb 16, 2012

You start so many complain threads.  Its starting to become slightly obnoxious.

The Fal-SS has been nerfed.  Deal with it.

They aren't going to change it again, no matter how many times you whine about it.

Uncharted 2: 135,000 kills
Uncharted 3: 110,000 kills
Uncharted 4: meh
Message 1 of 44 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
523 posts

Feb 16, 2012

Well, let me whine as I like, It's not against the forum rules. I personally believe it is not nerfed to my standards, this is a forum, and you can express your ideas.

Message 2 of 44 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4411 posts

Feb 16, 2012

mbhitman wrote:

They aren't going to change it again, no matter how many times you whine about it.

mbhitman logo

They aren't, but they should. Along with the RoF M9.

I just hope they learn some serious lessons about weapon balancing from their errors with this game for their next MP.

Message 3 of 44 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
523 posts

Feb 16, 2012

Yep, second most terrible thing in this game: RoF M9...

Message 4 of 44 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2399 posts

Feb 16, 2012

G-MAL annoys me more and when G-MAL and M9 ROF gets fixed the game will have perfect weapon balancing

Yes im still alive
Message 5 of 44 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4961 posts

Feb 16, 2012

NinjaSpark12 wrote:

Well, let me whine as I like, It's not against the forum rules. I personally believe it is not nerfed to my standards, this is a forum, and you can express your ideas.

Actually, it is against forum rules.  See, you are starting yet another thread about nerfing the Fal-SS when there are already hundreds of threads already discussing this issue.  The rules are to use the search function, and post in a thread that is already discussing this topic, before starting a new repetitive thread that is cluttering up the forums for no reason.

What you are doing actually IS against the rules.

Also, you are using profanity in the title of your thread, which I would say is also against the rules.

Message 6 of 44 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2399 posts

Feb 16, 2012

Not really, the other posts were whining and complaining about the unpatched FAL so they arent technically related are they?

Yes im still alive
Message 7 of 44 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4961 posts

Feb 16, 2012

Xx-Raptor-A4-xX wrote:

Not really, the other posts were whining and complaining about the unpatched FAL so they arent techically related are they?

__________________________________________________________________________ ^ My Love <3 MVPs Golden rule: "Leave no man behind." My channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/balthier74?feature=mhee

They sure are.  And there are plenty of threads still whining about the current Fal-SS too. 

I don't understand why you kids feel the need to start new threads.  I guess you just get some kind of thrill about having your name at the top of the thread or something.  It would have been so simple (and correct) to do a quick search of the Fal-SS threads, found one (of hundreds) that was complaining about the Fal-SS and how overpowered it was, and just posted in that thread.

That would have been the correct thing to do.  And you would be following the rules.

You don't need to start a brand new thread to discuss something that has been discussed to death already.  Post in one of the 186 appropriate threads that already exist.  Starting yet another thread about the same subject just further clutters up the forums with nonsense.

Why don't you understand that?  Use the search function before clicking on the Start > New > Discussion buttons.

Message 9 of 44 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
523 posts

Feb 16, 2012

Dude, you've been on the forums too long, go out for some fresh air. o.0

Message 10 of 44 (26 Views)