I Only Post Everything
1018 posts

Re: I'm **bleep** done with this lagg

Oct 10, 2012
Don't worry your not alone but we already know a long time your late to the party
Message 11 of 20 (249 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14231 posts

Oct 10, 2012

My only advice would be to do what I've done.

Change your thought process on the game, quit taking it seriously, by all means try and win, but with lag how it is, the game can only be taken with a pinch of salt and a bit of fun. If your getting killed by lag all the time, just go and explore, make yourself a hard target for giggles, I went like 6-7 last night at one point...

What did I do? Hm.. Actually nothing. I just walked around looking for things I didn't know were there, Amazing what you can find when your not trying so hard. I did come across a guy fleet footing like mad, so I jumped and rolled around like mad for a laugh, someone ran behind him and snapped his neck, it was fantastic just to watch. Smiley Happy

You make your own fun, lag isn't the end of the world, but it sure is the end of your hopes for kills usually.

Message 12 of 20 (230 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

Oct 10, 2012

Aureilia wrote:

My only advice would be to do what I've done.

Change your thought process on the game, quit taking it seriously, by all means try and win, but with lag how it is, the game can only be taken with a pinch of salt and a bit of fun. If your getting killed by lag all the time, just go and explore, make yourself a hard target for giggles, I went like 6-7 last night at one point...

What did I do? Hm.. Actually nothing. I just walked around looking for things I didn't know were there, Amazing what you can find when your not trying so hard. I did come across a guy fleet footing like mad, so I jumped and rolled around like mad for a laugh, someone ran behind him and snapped his neck, it was fantastic just to watch. Smiley Happy

You make your own fun, lag isn't the end of the world, but it sure is the end of your hopes for kills usually.

all of the underlined above..............

Sleep Matt signature
Message 13 of 20 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Oct 10, 2012
Which...is why I'm more than likely going to be done with Uncharted MP in general.

U2 lag was nuts, but U3 just amped it up...with more ways to lag and way more lag I'm just confident we'll never see a good MP from the uncharted franchise ever.

I'm sick of saying "oh maybe the next uncharted will be better" no, you either do it asap or you don't do it at all. By the time ND gets MP done right, enough people will be fed up with this garbage they won't have a fanbase left.

Hell, not even just the lag...they went backwards in so many areas after U2 as well...crappy climbing, crappy reaction with the environment, **bleep** gun play (especially in story mode), terrible character models, it's just too much.

U3 killed uncharted for me. Yeah, U3 has some good parts in the story, and the MP did some stuff right but for the most part it's all so much worse. I'm not confident in NDs ability to make another good Uncharted game.

But instead of **bleep** about it over and over (like I foolishly did, and many others constantly do now) just leave, it's not like Uncharted is the only video game out there...yeah at one point the uncharted series was the best game out there...but that time is behind us.
Message 14 of 20 (204 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3768 posts

Oct 10, 2012

Well said goldhawk well said.

I'm soo glad that I have moved on. I went from raging like hell to actually laughing at a game again.

They aren't going to fix it.

Players thinking ND will come through are just plain foolish and kidding themselves.

The only thing Uncharted has is a pretty good community but most of them are leaving.

Players with good connections leave and only sub par connections are staying.

It's so good not to have NOOB, 1v1, come on scared! Messages in my in box anymore.

You guys can say what you want about it I have 1000s of hours into Uncharted and its s*** now.

I dont need some one telling me I'm full of it that has 50 hrs into the franchise.

Like I said before its a kids game now and thats what you'll find on it.

The level 30's are shaping the game and the vets just f'ing leave.

I want to be the reason you're looking down at your phone laughing as you walk into a pole.
Message 15 of 20 (199 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Oct 10, 2012

DEATH__MACHINIST wrote:

Well said goldhawk well said.

I'm soo glad that I have moved on. I went from raging like hell to actually laughing at a game again.

They aren't going to fix it.

Players thinking ND will come through are just plain foolish and kidding themselves.

The only thing Uncharted has is a pretty good community but most of them are leaving.

Players with good connections leave and only sub par connections are staying.

It's so good not to have NOOB, 1v1, come on scared! Messages in my in box anymore.

You guys can say what you want about it I have 1000s of hours into Uncharted and its s*** now.

I dont need some one telling me I'm full of it that has 50 hrs into the franchise.

Like I said before its a kids game now and thats what you'll find on it.

The level 30's are shaping the game and the vets just f'ing leave.

Yeah, I know what you mean about the laughing thing.  Uncharted had me getting mad at everyone and everything.  People would get upset about me getting mad all the time but now that I play borderlands 2, I'm a lot more satisfied.

Met up with laz and dodge ram the other day and that was one of the funnest game nights ever man.  We were roaming around the borderlands fighting hoards of enemies, smashing into eachother with vehicles, and at one point we faced a godly enemy and we all got a huge laugh out of the night.  it was hella fun.  The only way we'd see that in uncharted is if we were trying to see how many times we could die to BS.

Since playing borderlands, the only time I've run into lag is when I party up with billr2d2, and he's in canada.  The lag gets pretty bad there, but whenever I play with other people it's pretty nice actually.  Sometimes I can't mash the crouch button as fast as possible but it's not like I'll ever have to do that. 

I don't expect ND to come through and fix this game...I'm taking about future titles.  Say they come out with Uncharted 4 and it's still a laggy mess... by that time U5 could have the best MP on earth and it's just going to slide under the rug because we're all so sick of supporting a game that won't support our fun.  All I ask, is for people to die just as fast as I do...to dodge bullets...to throw back grenades on time.. just at least once a day one match play the way it should..

As far as connections go, it doesn't matter if we've got good connections because bad connections have ruled this game since U2.  I'm telling you bro, we need to move down to mexico, buy a condo, rent out rooms to our clan members and start up a clan there where everyone would share wireless connection from the same router.  We'd dominate uncharted.  But every other MP on earth we'd suck at... we'd just have to pretend like they aren't there. 

Message 16 of 20 (188 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3768 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 10, 2012

I'd say your right.

People just aren't going to stick around long enough if Nd doesn't take action now.

Action is always better than reaction.

They really don't care they got our money.

I wonder if how they'd  feel if the tide was turned and when they went to the bank and they found out our money was counterfeit and worthless.

Not what they thought it was. We would all be in jail.

Thats what I feel this game is counterfeit.

And we simply reply " you took our money, fake or not its yours now deal with it".

I want to be the reason you're looking down at your phone laughing as you walk into a pole.
Message 17 of 20 (179 Views)
Wastelander
567 posts

Oct 10, 2012
:'( so true, but this game can still be real fun. This is my first and still is my favorite multiplayer. Too bad the insane blindfire and occasional lag affect this game more than it should; however, there isn't another multiplayer that is as diverse and entertaining as uncharted's playstyle.
Message 18 of 20 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Oct 10, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:
Which...is why I'm more than likely going to be done with Uncharted MP in general.

U2 lag was nuts, but U3 just amped it up...with more ways to lag and way more lag I'm just confident we'll never see a good MP from the uncharted franchise ever.

I'm sick of saying "oh maybe the next uncharted will be better" no, you either do it asap or you don't do it at all. By the time ND gets MP done right, enough people will be fed up with this garbage they won't have a fanbase left.

Hell, not even just the lag...they went backwards in so many areas after U2 as well...crappy climbing, crappy reaction with the environment, **bleep** gun play (especially in story mode), terrible character models, it's just too much.

U3 killed uncharted for me. Yeah, U3 has some good parts in the story, and the MP did some stuff right but for the most part it's all so much worse. I'm not confident in NDs ability to make another good Uncharted game.

But instead of **bleep** about it over and over (like I foolishly did, and many others constantly do now) just leave, it's not like Uncharted is the only video game out there...yeah at one point the uncharted series was the best game out there...but that time is behind us.

Lag is the main reason I stopped playing U3 regularly. The last time I played U3, I played exactly 2 matches before I got fed up with the lag and switched to another game. Actually, I was ready to leave after the first match, but Death convinced me to stay for one more game. I left after the second match while Death played a few more. He joined me on BF3 a short time later and said "I should have left when you did, the lag got much worse."

I only have a handful of people on my list who still play U3 regularly. It seems like everyone else is either playing BF3, Borderlands 2, or Resident Evil 6.

The only bad thing about not having played U3 lately is that I haven't been able to play with certain friends in weeks. I'd love to catch up with those friends, but I don't have much of a desire to play U3 competitive.

Message 19 of 20 (142 Views)
Splicer
80 posts

Oct 10, 2012

nd can't do anything anout the fact that some people have rubish internet connection. some matches have a little lag but some have a lot. it also depends how many people are playing the game because the game server can only be so good and uncharted 3 mp is very popular so many people play it at a time.

Message 20 of 20 (137 Views)
0 Likes