Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Re: I'm baaackkk

Oct 4, 2012
^ Smiley Tongue

@JD--

My disc seemed to officially stop working today, so I need to go buy a new copy.

That's why I won't be playing Uncharted for a few days, I have to go see what prices I can find, since I'm also trying to save up for a PVR.

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 21 of 37 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Oct 4, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
^ Smiley Tongue

@JD--

My disc seemed to officially stop working today, so I need to go buy a new copy.

That's why I won't be playing Uncharted for a few days, I have to go see what prices I can find, since I'm also trying to save up for a PVR.

Oh okay, thanks for letting me know.

I think you can find a good deal online on Target or Walmart. Just get one soon, bud - we need to play together! Smiley Very Happy

Message 22 of 37 (185 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Oct 4, 2012
I wanna play some Co-op Smiley Very Happy

I remember seeing U3 for 19.99 at Walmart before the GOTY edition was released, so maybe the price might've went down a little more Smiley Happy

I remember the price because I saw U2 and UDF being 29.99 each and wondering if the price was a mistake, but the employee said that it's the right price Smiley Tongue

I'll pick up a copy soon, hopefully before the weekend Smiley Happy

It sucks, now I have to miss the Naughty Paw event again Smiley Sad

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 23 of 37 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Oct 4, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
I wanna play some Co-op Smiley Very Happy

All I had to read. Smiley Happy

But, yeah good luck getting a good deal, ready for some co-op. Smiley Very Happy

Message 24 of 37 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Oct 4, 2012
I was actually wondering where he went. Sad to see another player leave, brut games only hold interest for so long. And some issues with this game REALLY annoy me too. Goodbye, and thanks for your RoF thread.

Message 25 of 37 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Oct 4, 2012
Remember astroman? TheGamerFromSpace?

I only played with him once, too bad he dissapeared too Smiley Sad

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 26 of 37 (162 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Oct 4, 2012
@jjkur- see ya around Smiley Happy

@shadow: really? Who else disappeared?
I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... Smiley Sad
Message 27 of 37 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
394 posts

Oct 4, 2012
Im back oh and im quiting..? Cool story bro.
 photo psd_signature_mass_effect_by_urrrrrrrrr-d4rckz9_zps4cdccc04.png
Message 28 of 37 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Oct 4, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:

HEY EVERYONE. 

I JUST THOUGHT ID MAKE A THREAD ABOUT ME LEAVING UNCHARTED 3 AFTER PATCH 1.15  BECAUSE IM SURE EVERYONE WILL MISS ME.  

ALL I NEEDED TO DO WAS NEVER MAKE THIS THREAD AND JUST LEAVE. BUT I JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A BETTER IDEA IF EVERYONE KNEW I WAS LEAVING. I BET I'LL BE MISSED AROUND HERE.  

WELL ANYWAYS, ONCE THAT NEXT PATCH IS OUT, IM NEVER COMING BACK. AGAIN, I TOLD YOU GUYS THIS BECAUSE IM INSECURE AND I HAVE PROBLEMS WITH PUTTING MY FEELINGS IN THREADS. 

BYE

Yes please.

Message 29 of 37 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3078 posts

Oct 4, 2012

So wait.  You're back, but you're leaving again?  I had no idea you left the first time. 

The "I'm Back" and "I'm Leaving" threads are extra useless.  Just go.  Dump that crap in the MP Thanks thread or something.  No need to post it and clutter things up more than they already are. 

NDI you've had a big hand in ruining this community by shifing to the ND forums, and this thread is another example of why that lazy decision stinks to high Heaven.   Horrible decision.  Take it back to the ND forums and hire some people to monitior it---and hurry up, this place TOTALLY SUCKS. 

Revamp and get a whole new website together LONG BEFORE TLOU come out.  YOU HEARD? 

Message 30 of 37 (89 Views)
0 Likes