Fender Bender
2633 posts

Re: I hate this game but I still play it

Dec 3, 2012

I'm currently on AC3 so I've been having a great vacation from UC3BS but still, I will return to Uncharted 3 every once in a while just for the Mesh Maps and labs like 3 Team Objective despite how many times I've come close to going Brokengamez on my disc.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 21 of 56 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
17632 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2012

There are aspects of the game which were, in UC2, and remain, in UC3, spectacular.   UC3 added a great number of superb things, like Cluster Bomb, hitting with the Idol, Buddy Spawning, etc.

But the reversion on some issues (making farming useful in Objective games) and the plain refusal to acknowledge, let alone repair the broken technical sisues are rage worthy.

If my projects were provided to customers in this condition, I'd be out of a job, especially if they said, "This isn't working" a year ago and I didn't fix it.

The whole idea that this is somehow expected and reasonable because it's VIDEO GAMES is laughable.  Comically laughable.   I respect the writing and coding of the company, but their customer service is ****.

But I'm a frugal ******* and I'm not buying other games.  I wait years and buy them for $15 in the throwaway bin.  

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 22 of 56 (332 Views)
Wastelander
567 posts

Dec 3, 2012
Lol i can never leave U3, i love this game a lot though

I didn't even know girls played video games until i played uncharted and friended some. Most of my friends don't even like video games, but wow. To see chicks play this game is insane XD i even found a neighbor who plays this game as well!! She always texts me when she wants to play.
I believe this game can attract many more ppl if its refined beyond what it is now.
Message 23 of 56 (327 Views)
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Silver-Knight47 wrote:
I didn't even know girls played video games until i played uncharted and friended some. Most of my friends don't even like video games, but wow. To see chicks play this game is insane XD i even found a neighbor who plays this game as well!! She always texts me when she wants to play.
I believe this game can attract many more ppl if its refined beyond what it is now.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... Smiley Sad
Message 24 of 56 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Crimsonine wrote:

Silver-Knight47 wrote:

Wrong meme, bro

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 25 of 56 (312 Views)
Fender Bender
2437 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2012

Silver-Knight47 wrote:
Lol i can never leave U3, i love this game a lot though

until i played uncharted and friended some. Most of my friends don't even like video games, but wow. To see chicks play this game is insane XD i even found a neighbor who plays this game as well!! She always texts me when she wants to play.

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais

Free Sitrongr

Message 26 of 56 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Crimsonine wrote:

Silver-Knight47 wrote:

Y U No - Good Guy Greg y u no use meme correctly?

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 27 of 56 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Matthijs_17 wrote:

neverbelow wrote:
No seriously. Maybe it's because it's so close to amazing but certain fails kill it.

When Eric told me that he thought blindfire isn't a widespread problem, my heart broke. I couldn't believe that the company that I like so much, could be so stupid, so I quitted UC3 and moved on to Little Big Planet 2, btw if anyone is up for that, feel free to invite, like my signature says too, ow and when blindfire gets fixed in any way, even a slight change, inform me immediately Smiley Happy

Its almost upsetting that because ND cant play or see whats wrong with thier game they are losing thier fanbase quickly.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 28 of 56 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Dec 3, 2012
I wouldn't say hate now never lol or you would of broken the disc by now, how about rage from time to time ?
Message 29 of 56 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Dec 3, 2012

I would be careful what you say about Eric or else:
ohnoes!

Credit to tack129 for the picture.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 30 of 56 (260 Views)
0 Likes