Sep 09 2012
By: rengle598 Treasure Hunter 4354 posts

I got one word for you...

10 replies 403 views Edited Sep 9, 2012

...and that word, is Armor (excuse spelling) 

I am always thinking, 'What could be the next great addition to this game?' Well, I think this is it 

Think about it. It would be Awsome. Bassically, I suppose those of you who think it already takes too many bulets to kill someone (less than ten by the way. Unless there is lag.) but I think it would be cool.

Besides, if we have "stat hats" we should at least have this.

Message 1 of 11 (403 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4134 posts

Re: I got one word for you...

Sep 9, 2012

rengle598 wrote:

I am always thinking, 'What could be the next great addition to this game?' Well, I think this is it 

Think about it. It would be Awsome. Bassically, I suppose those of you who think it already takes too many bulets to kill someone (less than ten by the way. Unless there is lag.) but I think it would be cool.

No.. Different health pools is very bad  for balance in a game, just look at GCI

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 2 of 11 (397 Views)
Survivor
2179 posts

Sep 9, 2012

iceyfire54312 wrote:

rengle598 wrote:

No.. Different health pools is very bad  for balance in a game, just look at GCI

Gotham City Impostors? Yeah, that game's ability to change health destroys it. I enjoy it, but everybody just uses the body types with the highest health combined with horse healthy or body armor. Its hard to have fun when enemies constantly have 2x the health you have. Rengle's idea is already a booster. Its called God mode and is only available to people with extremely low or below average connections. Its also available to any MEX,BRA,PERU, etc  clan tag users.

Message 3 of 11 (389 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 9, 2012

RaiXku wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:

rengle598 wrote:

Gotham City Impostors? Yeah, that game's ability to change health destroys it. I enjoy it, but everybody just uses the body types with the highest health combined with horse healthy or body armor. Its hard to have fun when enemies constantly have 2x the health you have. Rengle's idea is already a booster. Its called God mode and is only available to people with extremely low or below average connections. Its also available to any MEX,BRA,PERU, etc  clan tag users.

That akward moment when your comment has more kudos than the thread itself!

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 4 of 11 (367 Views)
Fender Bender
4134 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 9, 2012

RaiXku wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:

rengle598 wrote:

Somehow I still find fun in that game despite it's god awful lag, Massive BS tactics, ext..  

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 5 of 11 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Sep 9, 2012

iceyfire54312 wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:

rengle598 wrote:

Somehow I still find fun in that game despite it's god awful lag, Massive BS tactics, ext..  

Yeah, I have a love/hate relationship with this game! One day I'm raging and smashing my controller into the floor, the next day I'm up all night having a great time playing some Team Objective with some friends!

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 6 of 11 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Sep 9, 2012

No.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 7 of 11 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1440 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 9, 2012

All I have to say to this topic is this:

------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 8 of 11 (215 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3959 posts