Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Re: I feel so bad for the F2P guys (PICTURE)

Feb 28, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

I guess you are also against the NSP change (5 -> 2 kills from the hill).

You don't like it when something becomes easier and less "challenging" frustrating (this is the proper word in some cases), although the truth is that it promotes better gameplay for everyone. Less people will boost NSP now, because it's not needed anymore.

Thanks for making a bunch of assumptions about me from simply saying "LAWL"

This is not an assumption -> "You don't like it when something becomes easier"

ahem...well then I...

LAWL

Scripta manent

Just to humour you, I guess I'll argue...

I agree on the NSP reduction, I got the 50 medals before this and realized how hard it was and although slightly upset that I did it with 5 kills each, I understand why it was reduced. It was a monotonous medal to farm, and although the act of farming it actually helped you win TO rounds, I'm glad it was reduced.

challenge =/= grind...LAWL

The tournament system requires many weeks of grinding to unlock permanent rewards. Don't complain if someone abuses the matchmaking to rape noobs, OK?

LAWL and LAWYERED :smileyhappy:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 68 (396 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3846 posts

Feb 28, 2013
Does this even surprise anyone? Nd have their priorities totally messed up and have done since day one. I haven't played for weeks and am pretty sure I never will again.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 68 (393 Views)
Fender Bender
3987 posts

Feb 28, 2013
Had a lobby like that earlier. Sean was like "50-0 let's go!"
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 68 (368 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3402 posts

Feb 28, 2013

Why should you feel bad? This game is the most noob friendly game out there. This game requires 0 skill. 

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 68 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
12606 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 28, 2013

Reonista wrote:
I really do hope that you are not serious. It's stuff like this that scares away the new players

Oh how ND has shot themselves in the foot with the greed-gun.
Instead of fixing the actual game, they added more useless stuff that they thought would bring coin to their pockets.
What would possibly make these guys purchase this junk?

Good. Lol They will know the pain I've suffered as a 5th legacy then.

Shame I never see a lobby like this as a leader. I'd be all over this game like hotcakes if I could find newbies so I'm actually at an even playing field since I'm completely incompetent.

But.. in all realism.. All F2P users should be shoved against each other, all bought users should be put in the same pool. Almost every user who has bought the game is an alt. No way are people still buying this game, especially the disc version.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 68 (348 Views)
Gaming Beast
2135 posts

Feb 28, 2013

jayjay275 wrote:

Why should you feel bad? This game is the most noob friendly game out there. This game requires 0 skill. 

i think you posted this on the wrong forums, here ya go: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Call-of-Duty-Series/bd-p/22284

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 68 (332 Views)
Naughty Paw
4621 posts

Feb 28, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

I guess you are also against the NSP change (5 -> 2 kills from the hill).

You don't like it when something becomes easier and less "challenging" frustrating (this is the proper word in some cases), although the truth is that it promotes better gameplay for everyone. Less people will boost NSP now, because it's not needed anymore.

Thanks for making a bunch of assumptions about me from simply saying "LAWL"

This is not an assumption -> "You don't like it when something becomes easier"

ahem...well then I...

LAWL

Scripta manent

Just to humour you, I guess I'll argue...

I agree on the NSP reduction, I got the 50 medals before this and realized how hard it was and although slightly upset that I did it with 5 kills each, I understand why it was reduced. It was a monotonous medal to farm, and although the act of farming it actually helped you win TO rounds, I'm glad it was reduced.

challenge =/= grind...LAWL

The tournament system requires many weeks of grinding to unlock permanent rewards. Don't complain if someone abuses the matchmaking to rape noobs, OK?

LAWL and LAWYERED :smileyhappy:

so did you purposely prod me just to stir up an argument in a thread that doesn't even pertain to said argument? Do you get off on argueing with me and quite a few other people just to get your absolutely correct statement out there? Just wondering...

--
It's a common fact that anyone who does better than you is a lagger.
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 68 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Feb 28, 2013

Unfortunately for you many people seem to agree that the tournament system is broken. I'm sorry if you don't agree, but posting "LAWL" all the time won't make your "arguments" more valid. Just sayin'.

The truth is that ND wants to rape our wallets and tryhards will rape F2P noobs to get Fleet Foot Platinum. You can keep defending ND and their pay-to-win scam if you want, but please don't fool yourself thinking that ND wants to reward "skilled" players.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 68 (326 Views)
Naughty Paw
4621 posts

Feb 28, 2013

-I jokingly make a statement about the thread

-you literally prod me in the very next comment

-I laugh about it

-you then bring up the None Shall Pass medal out of nowhere assuming I hate its change for some reason

-I bite and tell you my stance on it

-you bring out the tournament system out of nowhere!

I'm not even talking about this beaten to death argument, which again your assuming my stance(which is wrong btw) in the whole thing and this thread doesn't even have anything to do with it...

--
It's a common fact that anyone who does better than you is a lagger.
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 68 (308 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Feb 28, 2013

I wasn't the first one to bring up the tournament in this thread... please read more carefully next time.

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 68 (305 Views)
0 Likes